Chapter Nine

Two Months Later

Anna slowly became close to the guys, sometimes she wasn't sure about Anthony, he will have his moments around her but she tries her hardest to deal with him. Cameron, he wasn't trouble at all to her so she could deal with him. Currently everyone is outside having a cook out, enjoying their selves having a good time. It's hard for Anna to go into little space now since, she found out about her true self.

She wasn't human as she thought she was, she had powers and also had beasts living inside of her when she first shifted when she got in contact with her lycan. Yea you heard it right she wasn't a werewolf she was a lycan.

Her fur was white like snow expect her paws were black, her eyes were hazel, when it time for her vampire side to come out the guys were surprised she didn't try to attack anyone. Her vampire side was a little creepy one of her eyes were red and the other one was black. Some of the pack members were actually scared to get close to her and some was still scared to get close to her when she was in her human form.

Cameron said when her vampire came out her hair changed to a sandy red color. Her fangs  was vey long and pointy almost coming out her mouth whenever she gets ready to feed off on one of the guys which she also marked both of the twins which she loved with a passion letting other females werewolves know that they belong to her.

She loved going around in the woods trying out her powers but one time she got out of hand when she strike Anthony with lighting In his wolf form and he chased her like she was his prey, he was piss it took him a week to go near her.

He makes sure he stays away from her whenever, she tries out her powers. She was so deep in thought Anthony snuck up on her and picked her bridal style, Anna blushed wrapping her small arms around his neck.

Anthony took them over to Cameron, which who was by the grill cooking some wings and ribs on it. Cameron looked up and seen the two of them, giving them both a big smile. Their mother and father was around here somewhere talking to some of the pack members also was giving out some cookies to the kids which some of the little boys was running around tackling each other even there was some girls too and they didn't even cry or anything they went along with it.

Anthony shook his head at the kids. He put Anna down on her feet, she walked over to Cameron laying her head on his arm while he wrapped his arm around her waist. Everyone seemed happy and was enjoying their time as much as they can. Out of no where we seen a little boy shift and started running towards Anthony way once he reached Anthony he tackled him hard to the ground, some people gasp while others started laughing. I was shock that the little boy did that but it was also funny.

Cameron was laughing his ass off, Anthony got up smirking and Anna was surprised he wasn't pissed off. Anthony shifted into his all pitch black wolf playing with the small pup carefully that's when other kids started shifting playing with their alpha.

Some of the kids shifted and played with their parents who also shifted and played with them, she was surprised when she seen a little girl in her human form tackled a boy who was in his wolf form and she knocked the boy off his paws.

Anna smile when she seen everyone was having fun and she hoped it stayed like that for a while too.