Chapter Twelve

Anna was laying down in the grass laying on top of small blanket with a basket full of snacks and sandwiches and, she was couple of feet away from the water fall when she first seen Anthony and Cameron Wolves.

The day was so beautiful to be outside and see the sight of a beautiful land scape, the water was just so clear you could see every little thing that swims in it, there were different color flowers around the edge of the cliff giving it a peaceful look instead of a eerie creepy look to it.

The grass was green and soft, nice enough to have a romantic pinic at, the trees gave off a homey look to it. Instead of the woods looking like a scary place to step in and probably not knowing that you might not return, these trees gave off a beautiful vibe making you want to stay here for the rest of your life and feel at peace.

The branches we're covered up with pink or purple leaves some of the trees had green leaves but Anna liked the purple and pink leaves it makes her feel at home. This was one of Anna favorite places to be at, no one bothered her, there wasn't any loud noises distrubing the peacefulness.

You heard the birds chirping from tree to tree, the squirrels jumping from branch to branch, the frogs making the little noises they make which kind of creep Anna out the first time but she soon adjusted to the noise. The deers that sometimes come to the waterfall to have a little drink or either come to eat the grass was a beautiful sight to see.

Last but not least the sound of the water flowing and the feel of wind blowing against her skin. One day she wanted to spend the night in the beautiful woods, but that didn't go so well Anthony and Cameron started acting a damn fool.

Saying anything can happen to Anna at the time of the night, or they didn't want to be to far away from Anna, she acted like they weren't sitting up in the trees watching her.

She knew that they followed her but she just pretended that they wasn't there, she was at her happy place and no one wasn't going to ruin it for her not even her mates.

Please Vote And Comment and tell me how you feel about this chapter.

Go read my other story that I just started writing its called What Is Survival?

Told you guys that I would be back, I wasn't going to leave you guys hanging.