6 🌙 Nothing but the jersey

Start from the beginning

"Mmh yeah." He finally answered me and I saw light and want in my eyes. We stared at each other, seeing exactly what we were doing, what his kisses stirred up in me, and what my touch did to him, and by the look of his eyes and the tightness of his jeans, that was a lot. He almost lost his breath when my fingers moved down his abs to find the hem of his jeans, subtlety hooking behind it and his boxers. He had to fight the urge to throw his head back when I did, and he bit his lip as soon as my finger made contact with his tip, a whimper however still escaping. "Fuck, you drive me insane doing that." He groaned when I didn't retrieve my fingers, instead I kept them where they were, softly touching him.

I stretched up to come as close to his ear as possible before whispering to him. "Show me how much." While my words hit him, I took his hand and pushed his fingers deeper down the hem of my top, until he reached the lace of my bra. He looked at me a bit confused, unsure how to act on it, so I decided to give him a little hint. "I'm ready." I whispered into his ear again, pulling my fingers from his pants to take a step back. Shit Luna, no way back now.

He seemed to miss my touch as he took a step forward, tucking another strand of my hair behind my ear while he eagerly watched my wetted lips. "Ready for what?" He whispers softly until it sunk in, my words hitting him the right way this time. "Oh! Oooh. Are you sure?" He whispered, putting both hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him and I nodded, trying to relax. "Baby, what are we still doing here!" He laughed before excitingly pecking my lips.

"You tell me!" I laughed, and before I knew it he threw me over his shoulder, another laugh quickly escaping me. "Zander!" I squealed as I saw the floor change from wood to tile and it was making me even dizzier. "Zander!" I laughed and squealed as this fun side of him brought me joy, his bragging statement from earlier long forgotten.

"Shh Babe, you don't want to draw attention right now." He laughed and playfully smacks my ass as he carried me through the kitchen and up the stairs between voices and distant music. I lost all my balance the moment he put me down, but not for long because after the sound of a key twisting in its lock I was off my feet again. "Are you still sure?" He whispers faintly while I got aware of my new surroundings. I was in his strong arms, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" I smirked at him with my arms around his neck, his hand on my cheek.

My boldness made him smile, his thumb lovingly brushing over my flustered cheek to my bottom lip. "It sure is sexy if you do." He grinned before smashing his lips into mine, pinning me to the door as his body collided with mine without mercy. I whimpered to myself as he pressed himself between my legs, his stick, as I ironically refer to it, hard as ice. I wanted to taste him, pull him even more into me, the door now hurting in my back, but I could care less about the hard surface behind me, when all I needed to feel is the hard surface in front of me. I let my hands wander over his chest as his lips made their way down my neck. "You're so cute, you know that?" He groaned into my skin and the vibrations made my brain go numb.

At my thoughts I laced my fingers through his hair, grabbing a hand full before I pulled him back, earning a pleasured groan, and a smirk shooting into my direction. "And wet." I glared at him, lust instantly filling his eyes.

"Are you?" The smirk on his face was priceless and his eyes wander off to my chest and my legs around him, harshly pushing me up against the door once more until I couldn't contain the moans from rolling off my tongue.

"Why don't you find out?" I said, completely out of breath while he was kissing my neck, hard and passionately. My words and especially the way I said them, filled with want, made him suck in a breath against my skin before moving us away from the door.