"All right, so I have five." Stiles said turning to Scott.

"Five? You have five suspects?" Scott asked sitting up on the bed.

"Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles said.

"So who's number one?" Scott asked intrested in what Stiles had to say.

"Harris." Stiles said bluntly.

"Harris?" Scott asked skeptically.

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles pointed out.

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." Stiles said sheepishly as he mentally scratched thier teacher off his list.

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott said making Stiles look at him somewhat offended.

"Excuse me?" He asked feeling a little hurt. "We, what? I... yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually." Stiles pointed out but scott ok only brushed it off.

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Scott said laying back down on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"I was serious!" Stiles told him standing up. "I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Stiles told him.

"Alright." Scott said smiling at his friends reaction. "Who are the other four?" He asked.

"Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister." Stiles told scott making him nod his head. "Next, your boss." Stiles added.

"My boss?" Scott asked not sure where stioes was going with this.

"Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out." Stiles said but Scott only gave him a confused look. "Oh, my God, have you still not seen Star Wars?" Stiles asked.

"I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie." Scott promised. "Who are the last two?" He asked.

"Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea." Stiiles said as Scott nodded understanding his suspicion. "The last one is. . . Sarah." Stiles said hesitantly.

"What! Come on Stiles." Scott said sounding a little disappointed with Stiles for thinking Sarah would hurt someone on purpose.

"I'm serious Scott." Stiles said ignoring Scott's expectation. "I mean she shows up out of nowhere, with some really cool, but also very terrifying powers." Stiles said making Scott sigh. "If she can go in people's heads. Who's to say she isn't the one killing people, and if she isn't the one killing people, maybe she's helping the guy who is." Stiles said as he flailed his arms around frantically.

"Stiles that sounds insane, do you even hear yourself?" Scott told his friend and stood up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"Scott!" Stiles said as the door closed behind the teen wolf.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

"Oh hey Boyd, hows it going?" Sarah asked but he only ignored her, 'ok rude'. Sarah thought as Stiles approached the them.

"Yo." Stiles said with a pose making Sarah giggle and shake her head at his silliness.

"Hi Stiles." Sarah said as she eyed Boyd for not talking to her. Boyd then decided what he wanted and typed it into the machine. The item boyd chose began to convert but the item go stuck in the machine.