💥💔💥Chapter 19💥💔💥

Izuku's body laid still in a puddle of blood. His body littered with large gashes and bruises. Dabi stood over his body with a smirk, he liked how the boy was... he was willing to take a million beatings if it meant he protected the one's he loved. Eri screamed. "MAMA!" She shook the boy as she tried to get a small response. But he laid still... not a sound nor movement came from the green haired omega.

"MAMA! MAMA ANSWER ME PLEASE!" She screamed as she shook him harder. 

Nothing. Not a word nor a sound came from the broken body in front of her. She hugged the omega allowing her tears to soak through the omega's plain white clothing. 

Kurogiri ran into the room with bandages, a needle and thread. "Izuku?! Izuku?!" He reached for the omega's wrist, just as Shigaraki entered the room. There was a faint heartbeat, but not one strong enough to withstand anymore torture. So Kurogiri made a quick decision. 

He turned around quickly and looked towards the two males. "Y-you killed him! You guys took it to far this time! He's the PRINCE'S omega, and you killed him!" 

He looked to the little girl before whispering. "It'll be okay. He's okay but I need to help to keep it that way." The little girl looked towards the beta before a hand grabbed at her. Unfortunately dragging the omega away. She screamed and screamed the noise continued on until the scream sounded disappeared. He lifted up the crumpled, destroyed body of the omega and looked to the two alphas. "I'm going to bury the omega." Shigaraki nodded as Kurogiri walked out of the room.

"DEKU?!" Katsuki Bakugou stood before Kurogiri, his eyes immediately fell onto the omega's broken body. "DEKU ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT! I'M HERE! I'M HERE SO JUST TALK TO ME!" Kurogiri looked to the alpha with a saddened look, he couldn't tell the alpha that the omega was nearing death's door. He turned around, his first goal was to get the omega out of here and to his cabin where he could let the omega heal, and send him as far away as possible from his bosses. He sighed as he opened up a portal and  jumped through it. He winced as he heard the scream from the alpha as he closed it. He could have fixed it earlier... why didn't he? He looked to the omega as he walked into his cabin. Hearing his child, Twice and Twice's his wife, Toga yelling  from inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DEKU!" Katsuki ran towards the beta only to have a portal close. He growled and turned around. "WHERE IS HE TAKING DEKU?!"

He waited for a response from the two alphas but there was nothing but silence until a laugh echoed throughout the halls. He looked towards Shigaraki. "Are you sure you want to follow him Prince Bakugou?"

"That's my mate." He grabbed Shigarki by the collar of his shirt. "WHERE THE HELL DID THAT PURPLE SHIT TAKE HIM TO?!" 

Shigaraki smiled. "Well he took your omega to bury him in the ground."

Bakugou's face didn't change. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN SHIT FACE?!"

Shigaraki laughed. "He's dead."

Bakugou dropped Shigaraki and fell to his knees. The world was blurring together. His men were taking Dabi and Shigaraki down. He felt his breathing increase as Kirishima yelled at him.

Then the world stopped.

His omega was dead, and there was nothing he could do about it.