💥💔💥Chapter 16💥💔💥

Katsuki raced around the halls preparing to leave... he knew that within a couple days time he'd fine his omega, he'd bring him home, and he'd protect him from the whole world. It was his plan. To become king. To protect Izuku with his life, and to have pups.

Katsuki turned red at the thought of making pups with his omega, but shook those thoughts away. As he raced towards his throne room he only had thoughts for Izuku. He gather his armor and his sword. He'd get the omega back no matter what. He looked to the mirror to see the silver medal shine. 

He was ready for war. 

~~~~~~~

Izuku didn't know how long exactly he had been trapped here. But he knew that the days blended together so nicely... so utterly perfectly that it had to be longer than a month. He often recalled the tortures placed on his body whether it be inside or outside, he was scarred and broken. 

Kurogiri walked inside with bandages and disinfectant. 

"Oh Izuku... you're awake."  Izuku looked over to the male with dead eyes before looking away. Kurogiri paid no mind to it as he tended to the boys wounds. "I'm sorry Izuku." 

Izuku looked to the man before looking away. "Just let me die." Izuku's quiet raspy voice whispered. 

Kurogiri looked towards the boy. "I'm so sorry. I... Soon... I'll get you out. I swear, just hold on a little longer." Izuku closed his eyes.

"I miss him. I want him back... I-if I didn't leave here than.. he wouldn't be dead." Izuku sobbed. "I deserve death. I am not worthy of life..." Kurogiri stopped talking and finished wrapping Izuku's wounds. He quickly left thoughts of getting the poor child out of this place in his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima stood with his fellow knights. He was still healing from his fatal wound but the coma kind of made it so he was almost as good as new. Yeah he'd wince when he moved a certain way but otherwise he was as good as new. He looked to Katsuki who was giving out orders, and talking to the tracker. Katsuki looked and acted like himself... which was different from what he had heard from the other knights. 

He prayed that Izuku was still alive..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku laid on the ground, praying for his death to arrive soon so he would be reunited with his mate. 

Dabi walked in grinning ear to ear. "How's my little princess today?"  Izuku didn't speak nor did he open his eyes. He had lost his will to live. Dabi came closer. "Are you dead Princess? Cause it won't be any fun if you're dead." A little girl was shoved into the room. She had light blue hair,  blood red eyes, and freckles that covered her pink cheeks. "Remember this, Princess?" Izuku opened his eyes, only for them to widen. "She's 6 years old now. But you'd remember her right... after all you wouldn't forget your own daughter right?"

*DOM DOM DOM!!!! *Crying author* POOR IZU, AND POOR BAKU!!!!*