💥💔💥Chapter 18💥💔💥

Katsuki along with his army ran through the forest till they made it to an abandoned village. The screams that continued on were inside of a stone castle that was only a quick run away. Katsuki looked towards his knights, they all nodded to the Prince before they treaded forward. 

Once in the castle they looked around, chains... blood. Everything that would appear in a horror movie was openly displayed before them... even dead bodies. Some alpha's looked as if they were going to vomit while others looked like they were going to pass out. Iida, and Shinso looked in fear... this is where their omegas were before they had found them... what if they never escaped... would they have been dead like those before them?

Katsuki looked as if he was going to pass out as he looked towards the torture devices each one covered in blood. One dripped with fresh blood onto the ground. He was scared that one of them had his mates blood on them. He looked to the tracker... would he be able to identify it? The screams continued but... this time they were words. "NO MOMMY! MOMMY!!! NO!!" Katsuki felt like his soul was being crushed. "Find Izuku. Let out as many omega's as you can. Got it?" 

His men nodded, and began running 10 groups of 3 running in different directions. Overall it was overwhelming people running in all sorts of directions. Omega's crying and helping each other out of the building. Knights barking orders and telling them to stay together. Others knights asking where they lived prior to their kidnapping. 

But none of that was important to Katsuki Bakugou. He was too worried about Izuku to even think about the other omegas. 

Katsuki raced looking into cells but not seeing the emerald green eyes he had been yearning to see for more than 3 months. No matter where he looked it was nothing upon nothing. Not even his knight had found the small omega. No one could find his location... and the omegas weren't any help when they asked where the boy was. All they got was "He was their favorite... so he wasn't with us... he was in the "special room"." Katsuki Bakugou hated the vagueness the omegas gave, he even growled towards the omega who said that. "I DIDN'T ASK THAT. WHERE THE F**K IS HE?!" 

Before the oemga could even answer a knight suddenly yelled.  "I FOUND STAIRS!" 

Katsuki gave up on yelling at the omega and ran towards the knight. Kirishima followed closely behind. They ran up the stairs looking through everything until they finally reached the end of the staircase. They opened the door to see an odd image before them.  There sat a little girl with light blue hair, and red eyes, she was being held by a guy with brown hair and red eyes. Before Katsuki could even try to question the man, he jumped out a window with the girl. At that moment Katsuki didn't care he continued looking for his omega. 

He didn't know that he had just let the last person to see Izuku alive get kidnapped.