💥💔💥Chapter 3💥💔💥

The omega fell asleep after countless hours of crying, although for him it had became his "normal". 

He fell into what seemed like a dreamless state but within the first minutes he recognized the scene before him. It was his home of 8 years that stood proudly in the forest on the borders of Bakudan and Kaeru, just like he remembered it.

"Izuku, Mommy's going to go work. Okay Sweetheart?" His mother called out to him as he drew pictures.

He nodded. "Okay mommy." He said with a smile, as he walked into the room his family and himself had called 'the omega room'. It had toys for Izuku and medicine for both himself and his mom. Izuku hummed to himself as he drew pictures for his father, the most powerful knight of Bakudan, All Might and his mom, Inko Midoryia, handmaid to the princess of Kaeru.

After what seemed like forever to him he heard the main door open. He opened 'the omega room's door, and sprinted towards what he thought was his mother. He stopped where he stood when he saw 3 men and 2 boys staring at him. He ran to the back to the room but was grabbed. He screamed as he fought against them. "OI ----?" The green-haired boy looked over to his friend, and screamed... his friend's gaze dropped as he ran towards him. "LET GO OF HIM!" His friend screamed. 

Izuku cried still struggling against the older alphas. He bit the ear of the black haired alpha holding him. He began running but quickly noticed his friend wasn't with him. He turned around and saw his friend, bloodied and bruised on the ground. Before his could even fathom what was happening... his body moved, he grabbed his friend caging him in his arms.

In the end Izuku Midoryia was grabbed and thrown into a portal. His arms were immediately chained to a wall. 

He noticed that he wasn't the only one in the room, he sat beside a blonde haired male, Izuku Midoryia immediately noticed his red wing. Across from him was a girl the same age as him, she had brown hair that barely reached her shoulders, beside her sat a male with an lightning bolt on the side of his hair. Izuku being the curious 8 year old he was he looked at the other omega's and questioned them.

"W-what are y-your names?" His voice called out.

The blonde from beside him looked somewhat surprised before he responded. "Keigo Takami."

The girl smiled to the new omega. "Ochaco Uraraka."

"Denki Kaminari." 

Izuku made friends with the omegas, and soon enough was allowed out the room. Although if he ever misbehaved he'd be put back in his chains till "bedtime"... and that was very frequent for the omega. "You know Izuku you should just behave! It makes everything a lot easier!" Denki said as he swept the floor of the hallway talking to the omega in the cell.

The now 9 year old Izuku Midoryia grinned towards his blonde haired friend. "I know but at this rate I'll escape soon!" He grinned.

"Like they'll let you Izuku!" Denki frowned. "You're one of the rarest omegas out there."

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Rogue Omega's aren't that rare Denki."

Denki smiled. "They are in here." He once again frowned. "I think the Alpha's are hoping they'll be able to break you into submission one day."

Izuku grinned to the omega. "Like I'll let them."

Denki smiled. "I still don't know how you do it!"

"Do what Denks?" Izuku questioned.

"How you can be so positive all the time Izuku?!" He asked.

Izuku merely shrugged. The conversation continued like this until he heard Keigo Takami huff a breath out. He looked feverish and was constantly whining, Izuku knew only two possibilities. He hoped that Kegio was ill and needed a healer or a doctor but as soon as an aroma attacked his nose... Izuku knew that fate wasn't going to be kind. 

Keigo had just started his heat.

Suddenly the alphas from before opened the door roughly the males raced to the omega beside him. Izuku grabbed one of the males legs successfully tripping him, he grabbed the older omega holding him in a tight embrace that neither the omega nor the alphas could break. Soon Izuku's hold wasn't enough. He couldn't protect the omega in his arms when he fought so hard against it. 'Come on Keigo... this is just your omega instincts understand I'm trying to help you.' He thought as he wrapped his chains around his friend. "I won't let them hurt you Keigo." He growled to the alphas. Swinging and scratching at them, as time went on they became bored, or too hurt to even think about touching Keigo. The omega whined from Izuku's tight hold. Izuku shook his head. Hugging the older boy.

 Over the past year he felt a connection with the 3 omegas'... a connection he would compare as a family bond. He promised himself that he wouldn't let them get hurt. Protecting the during their heats. And even out of heats when the alpha's wanted someone to beat. 

He always told himself that's why he did what he did that day... that he had to do it to save them... that he wouldn't do anything differently. 

He looked towards his omega family. "You guys are going to escape tonight." He whispered towards them as the dark wrapped its friendly arms around them.

He felt the eyes of his 3 friends land on him. "What do you mean Zuku?"

By this point his body was on fire. "S-start running k?" He said with a smile. The other omega's looked at him curiously but began sneaking out of the building. Izuku was behind them, and clearly stopped at the front door... but none of them noticed. He slowly closed the door. He would buy them time. He walked back to their cell and laid on the floor... letting his heat succumb him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku sat up, tears streaming down his face. "N-no..." He whimpered as he covered his ears. Protecting himself from the world. "N-no... please." Visions of what they had done to him flashed through his head. He felt like it was on loop in his head.

"OI! OMEGA!" The alpha yelled. Izuku looked towards the alpha. All Katsuki could smell was the omega's distress pheromones. And it was driving him crazy. "WHAT'S THE MATTER?!"

Izuku whimpered, trying to crawl away from the alpha. "D-don't hurt me please! I-I promise I'll stop just p-please don't hurt me!" He titled his head, fully submitting to the alpha.

Katsuki gave Izuku a curious look as he walked towards the omega. "Calm down I promise no one is going to hurt you." His voice had drastically, it was softer, more calming to the omega before him.

The omega looked towards the alpha his pheromones slowly becoming less powerful... but it still was strong. Tears fell from his eyes.

And thus began the never ending cycle the omega called his "normal".

-A message from the author! ~I know this chapter sucks but please continue the support! The next chapter will have more Bakudeku than this one did! And I'll update it faster because I've thought the next chapter out! I apologize for taking so long. Thank you!~