💥💔💥Chapter 11💥💔💥

Izuku stood in the library amongst many books. Many of which talked about the history of his mates kingdom, many filled with wars in which his father was in, and one that talked about his cousin Tsuyu. 

He groaned as he pressed his head against a cold surface. "What's wrong love?" His mother questioned.

"Mom... Will I be good enough for him? He can get someone much better suited to... this." 

Inko smiled. "You'll be a great Queen sweetheart, don't you worry! You're handmaidens will help you as well!" Izuku sighed. "Now sweetie why don't you get ready for that ball Prince Katsuki invited you to?" 

Izuku nodded. Katsuki's crowing ceremony was only 3 weeks away, yet Katsuki's mother wanted to start introducing Izuku as soon as possible. "Do you think... I'll embarrass him?" 

She laughed. "Why would he ever be embarrassed of you sweetheart?"

Izuku looked to his hands. "B-because I'm a used omega." 

Inko gave him a soft smile before touching his hand. "He loves you..." 

Izuku nodded. "You're right. I... I'll go get ready then!" 

Izuku sat in his room keeping himself from sobbing. He was so scared. What if they thought less of Bakugou because of him? What if they thought Bakugou was a charity case worker because of Izuku? What if... What if... what if...

Izuku grabbed a simple suit before- "ZUZU! YOU AREN'T WEARING THAT TO THE BALL ARE YOU?!" 

Izuku turned around looking at Denki and Ochaco. "Y-Yes?"

They shook their head before pulling a white suit shirt and a green long skirt. "I think this will be a pleasant surprise for Prince Bakugou!" 

Izuku shook his head and began to run. "NO! I WON'T WEAR IT!" 

~~~~~

He stood with his hair done, and jewels decorating his neck, wrists and outfit. His blush couldn't be contained as his friends forced and locked him out of his room. He wondered until he heard the deep, gruff voice of Katsuki Bakugou. "Izuku?" Izuku turned towards the alpha and gave a nervous smile. Would he like his out- "D**n, you dress nicely." He walked over and grabbed the omega within his arms making sure to keep him close as he whispered. "You're such a f**king tease you know that?" 

Izuku turned red before hiding his face into the alpha's chest. "I love you Katsuki." He whispered. He smiled at the alpha as he could quickly tell the alpha didn't hear the words he uttered under his breath. 

Izuku stared towards the alpha lovingly as Katsuki welcomed each guest with his parents. Once he had finished he raced to Izuku's side and put his face into Izuku's neck lovingly. "Sorry." He whispered. 

Izuku giggled and embraced him. "No need for apologies!" 

Katsuki laughed into the embrace, and within no time, the new couple walked through the doors of the overly decorated ballroom. Mitsuki sat in the corner talking to Inko and a group of Queens bragging on the ballroom she decorated while Masaru sat with the kings looking as stiff as plywood. 

As soon as Katsuki made it inside princes, and princesses alike were all over him. "Please make way for me and my omega." He growled out in an unusually angry tone that Izuku had only heard in the beginning of his stay. 

He than noticed what the alpha said and turned bright red. "KAACHAN!" He yelled as the alpha pulled on his arm. He laughed and giggled until he saw them.

He spotted the light blue hair and black hair from a mile away. His heart raced and he froze in absolute fear. 

All he could think was: No... not yet... Please... Just a little more time with him... 

Suddenly he heard a scratchy voice from in front of him as he looked down trying his hardest to hide his fearful tears. 

"Hello there." 

*UPDATED! DONE!*