Chapter 1 - The Plan

Here's the first Chapter! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - The Plan

»Colby's POV«

I was walking down the hallway when suddenly bumped into someone. It was Addison Davis and that was the first time I met her.

I never had a crush before that's why my schoolmates bullied me saying that I was a gay. But hell no! I'm not a gay for fuck's sake! I was just afraid to like someone because they would never like back a geek like me.

Addison made me fall for her and me, as a stupid geek, easily fell on her stupid trap. She was so sweet and she was the girl every guy is dreaming of.

I remember thinking I was the luckiest nerd to have such a goddess girlfriend. I was lucky enough to have her and I almost forgot about those stupid little things I wanted for life.

That time, all I was thinking was Addison.

The memory of her breaking up with me haunted me every day. Every night.

Oh c'mon! That was the worst feelings of all. Being dumped by your first gorgeous girlfriend was totally heart-breaking!

'Alright Colby, calm your nerves down. And stop reminiscing. You've already moved on.'

Oh. Inner voice does exist? Cool.

Tomorrow's the first day of school and I'm gonna see them again, unless they move into another school or something.

I know revenge is kinda bad but I 'll be doing this for my own good.

My first plan is to get in the football team to take down Max. Gotta show him and his buddies who the real winner is and who has loser ass.

Second plan is to make Addison fall for me then do what she did to me back then. Make her jealous. And I'm gonna make her want me so bad.

Can't wait for that to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! This is my first story ever! I can't believe I'm writing a story like this. Anyways, thank you to those who are reading my story. And to those who are not yet reading, well, ya'll must read my story because I promise I'll be making this a good and wonderful one. Haha!

Please don't forget to Vote and please support my story till the end.

xoxo ♡

Nerdy to HottieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara