Chapter 3 - He's Back

**Colby's POV**

I finally arrived at Rover's High. I parked my car near the big shady tree so that I can easily find it later.

This is my first time to drive here since two years ago. I used to go here during vacant time and dreamed that someday I'll be parking my own car here. I really liked this area because it is peaceful and only few cars were parked here. Under the shade, there was a huge pile of dried leaves where I laid down and played...alone.

I went out from my car and started to walk to the building. It's just 8:13 am that's why there's just a few students. My school is only a 20-minute walk and like 10-minute ride or less away from my home.

I'm always an early bird at school.

I looked around and saw three girls sitting by the bench.

They giggled more when they saw me looking at them. They are feet away from me that's why I can't see their faces clearly.

"Hey there hottie!" the red-haired girl waved at me, beaming. The other two waved also.

I smiled at them and they went wild and crazy.

I chuckled to myself once I passed them.

The area of this school is so wide everyone in our village can fit in. Usually, every first day of school all of the students gather here on the grounds to meet up with their friends and new students as well. Others are laying down because the floor is covered with grass-carpet, like a golf field. I remember our school was named as the "Greeniest High School in California History". Funny I know.

I'm on my way to the secretary's office to get my schedule.

I opened the office door and couldn't believe what my eyes just saw. A perfect-figured woman is facing her back to me. She's arranging some papers, I think. Wow. So our school's secretary, Mrs. Peggy, lost a half of her weight. She told me back then that no one could make her wear dress but now, she's so damn sexy.

"Excuse me, boy?" said a familiar voice behind me. Wait a second, it's Mrs. Peggy's voice but why is she still busy with papers and--

"You look familiar." she interrupted my thoughts. I closed my eyes. Ughh. Stop dreaming, Colby. I opened my eyes and saw the real fat Mrs. Peggy standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Mrs. P." I chuckled, hiding my embarrassment.

"Is that you, Colby?!" she looked at me wide-eyed.

"Yes ma'am. You know that I'm the only one here calling you that." I grinned.

She pulled and hugged me tightly "Ohh Colby, you changed! Wow look at you, so hot and handsome! I missed you so much!"

Help! I can't breathe!

"Uhh yeah Mrs. P. Ha-ha thank you. And I-I missed you t-too." There's not enough air for me to breathe in because I'm being squeezed by this lady.

"Aww really? You missed me?" she pulled away from our hug and grinned.

I nodded. And secretly breathe in for more air.

"You're really sweet as always!" she sang. She turned her back to me for a moment and whisper something to the girl I thought she was.

So this girl witnessed all what happened. Great.

Mrs. P faced me once again, taking a side step for me to see the girl behind her. "This pretty girl beside me has no idea that you were checking her out earlier." she sweetly said.