Jealousy

Rachel's PoV:
Me and Santana sit with the guys every day, I have no idea why because we didn't speak the whole time, but I guess it's because we like to be around them. It reminds me of times that we're simpler, when we were happier and when I had Finn.

Santana's PoV:
Some days, Quinn would sit with us and flirt with Finn in front of Rachel. I know it bothers her because when we talk about it later she tells me how angry it makes her. But when in public, she acts like she doesn't care. She's a good actress but I think that sometimes people see through it.

Pucks PoV:
Every day we try to talk to the girls, sometimes they nod or shake their heads and on the odd occasion they'll shoot out some one word answers. But usually, whenever I think I'm getting somewhere the bell will ring or fabray will show up.

Finns PoV:
I know that Rachel still loves me, we still look at eachother the same way but I don't think she realises or thinks I feel the same way. Well I'll just have to prove it but how? I can't tell her because she refuses to talk to me alone. Make her jealous? Maybe...

It's lunch now and Rachel and Santana are already sat down. Lucky for me quinn walks over and sits next to me, I give her a flirty grin and pretend to be interested to see if I can get a reaction out of Rachel, but still nothing. I realise that I have to take it up a notch.

I shift closer to Quinn and lean to kiss her on the cheek, as I do she moves her head and we end up kissing. I try to pull away but she holds my face so I can't move.

I don't enjoy the kiss, whenever Rachel and I would kiss I would feel sparks and fireworks. This just felt awful and uncomfortable. When she finally pulled away she smirked and Rachel looks angry and I immediately regret what I was doing.

She gets up and silently walks away and Santana follows. Puck and Sam glare at me whilst Quinn carries on staring into my eyes.

Rachel's PoV:
Is he serious? It's one thing to flirt with the girl that he cheated on me with but to make out with her in front of me. I sit under the bleachers and pull out a pack of cigarettes and stare ahead, letting my thoughts get the better of me.

Santana's PoV:
Frankenteen and I are going to have some serious words later, lima heights adjacent style.

I see her sat down in her usual position and it breaks my heart. It just makes me wonder if this was the best decision. I mean the worrying glances from Brit make me feel bad, but seeing my best friend like this is awful and makes me think that we should never have changed and that we should have handled heart break like everyone else.

Puck keeps asking me about the band but I really don't know what to say, I have bigger problems right now and so does Rachel. But I'm starting to realise that getting high off our asses is fun at the time but makes us feel worse in the long run.

I snatch the cigarette out of her hand and stomp on it. She gives me a questioning look before pulling out another and I take that one too. "Okay, what are you doing?" She huffs.

"This isn't us rach, we shouldn't do this" I said with silent tears falling from my face and she just looked at me expressionless.

I scoffed "you can't seriously say that you enjoy this?" I asked and she didn't reply. "You know what rach, think about it" I sigh and leave.

Pucks PoV:
I follow Santana outside and hear her conversation with Rachel,I knew it. Now all I have to do is convince Santana and then together we can take on rachel. As she's walking away I walk with her.

"Look, lets go to the mall later. We can sort out your clothes and get your original hair colour back" she looks at me stunned and carries on walking. I can tell she wants to.

"I heard you San, I'm here for you. We can get the band back together and everything will go back to normal" she stops and looks at me.

"I know you're unsure. So how about we meet after school and we can go, but if you feel uncomfortable or anything we can go straight away" I give her a small smile and she nods slowly.

Finns PoV:
Puck left so it was just me and Sam. Quinn had left a while ago for some Cheerio thing and now it was very awkward.

"So I take it you're over her then?" He asks without looking at me. "No" I reply simply.

"So what was that all about?" He asks, finally looking at me. "I didn't mean to kiss her, I was just-" but then he cut me off.

"Look dude, I get you're trying to make her jealous. But it never works, if anything you've made things worse" he says sincerely.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask curiously and he sighs. "I just want her to be happy again, and the happiest I've ever seen her is when she was with you" he says quietly and I smile at him.