Shopping

Rachel's PoV:
We've been rehearsing as a band for a couple of weeks and we sound even better than before. This weekend is our first time performing in public again after we took a little break and I'm excited. I miss the thrill of being up on that stage and dancing.

We're holding our comeback gig at a club in downtown Lima called the "blue ocean nightclub". The owner of the bar is a huge fan, so when mr Schue posted an ad in the paper that we were looking for a venue, he called up and offered us double of what we were asking for.

Because it's on a Saturday and that's usually the busiest night, he's asked us to perform dancing songs and dress like we would for a night out at the club.

Puck is especially excited because apparently "drunk chicks dig hot guys in bands".

Finns PoV:
The girls thought it would be funny if we let them pick our club outfits, so we agreed as long as they let us pick theirs. We all have to buy every piece of the outfit from jewellery to underwear. So right now puck and I are on our way to the mall.

Santana's PoV:
Me and Rachel are at the mall picking outfits for the guys, finchel are dressing each other and me and puckerman are. I mean where the hell do guys buy underwear?

Then I see puck and Finn and I point to them, me and Rachel giggle and decide to follow them. We see them stop and start to argue and pucks facial expressions are hilarious. Me and Rachel try not to laugh too loud because we have very distinguishable laughs which can be heard from miles away.

Finn drags puck into Victoria's Secret and as soon as their inside we burst out laughing. Now it's clear what they were arguing about. We wait round a corner for them to come out.

Finns PoV:
Puck and I are walking and then when he sees what store we are walking towards he stops. "No way man, we'll look gay" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's a women's underwear store what's gay about it. We just look like two guys buying presents for our girls" I shrug.

"Nope. What if there's a hot store assistant and I can't hit on her without looking like a pervert" he whines.

"Now. Or I'll tell every girl that I see you talking too that you have herpes" I say smugly.

"You wouldn't" he glares at me. "Well there's only one way to find out" I smirk, knowing I've won this argument so I drag him inside.

I pull out a matching underwear set for Rachel. It's red and lacy and basically see through. I took my time picking them out, imagining what she'd look like in each set. Puck on the other hand, waited for me to pick one and then grabbed the same set without even looking at it. I roll my eyes at him and we pay.

We walk out with our bright pink bags that read out Victoria's Secret. Im pretty sure that the cashier gave us the biggest bags possible on purpose. Puck looks angry whilst I try and play it cool. When we step outside I hear laughing that sounds exactly like Rachel and Santana.

Puck must hear it too because we both snap out heads into the direction that the noise came from and see Santana's hair before it quickly disappears round the corner. We grin at each other, knowing that we can have some fun of our own.

Rachel's PoV:
"Crap do you think they saw us?" I asked Santana. "I have no idea" she replied. We couldn't hold in our laughter anymore when we saw them walk out with the biggest bags possible.