Liam Imagine for Autumn

Liam had to leave early that morning to go to an interview with the boys (harry,zayn,louis, and niall) on The Ellen Show. You woke up and reached over for Liam but he wasnt there. You remembered about his interview and sat up in bed. You were searching for the TV remote when you saw a note on the nightstand on your side of the bed. It said:

Hey babe. I was going to take you with me but you looked so adorible sleeping i couldnt bring myslef to waking you up. But watch me on TV i have to ask you something. Bye love. XOXOXO

You quickly turned on the TV and got to the channel just in time. Ellen asked him a question and he laughed. Then said “well since wers talking about my beautiful girlfriend. I would like to ask her something.” “What would that something be Liam?” Louis said nudging his arm. Luam loomed at him and then at the camera. Theh zoomed in so you coukd see his face up close. “Autumn we have been together for 3 years. And i want to be with you longer. BUT.” This part making you scared.”i dont want to be you boyfriend anymore.” Everyone looked at him and you were on the edge of crying. Then he smiled and said “Babe i want to be you husband. I want to marry you. O want to have beautiful children with you. I want to be able to say your actually mine. So Autumn………… Will you marry me?” You started to cry. You were full of joy. Ellen said “Liam give her a call.Put her on specker and see what she says.” So he called you. You answered and before he said anything you shouted “Yes! I will marry you!” he smiled and said “Ok babe see you when i get home.” and hung up. You didnt bother watching the rest of the show because you wanted to get your house ready for what you and Liam were going to do tonight when he got home. You took candles and lit them up all around the house. Then you walked around spraying a good smelling scent. You walked upstairs to fix up your bed. You made sure there were condoms in the drawer in the stand next to you bed. You saw the note he wrote you again and got and idea. You decided to take pieces of paper and write stuff on them. Like sexy stuff to get him all worked up and ready for you. After you finished you made a trail of them from the front door all the way to your bedroom. You figured that the notes werent going to be enought so you took all your clothes off so you were comepletely naked and put a piece of clothing beside each note. You ran upstairs that and waited for Liam. You fell asleep waiting.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

I was so excited to see her. She was so gorgeous and i knew i was going to be getting some tonight. I ran up to our door to our flat and unlocked it quickly. As i walked in i saw candles everywhere lit and smelled something that smelled very good. I wasnt watching where i was walking and steped on something. I moved my foot to see a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it. It said: Hey babe follow these signs. I got a surprise for you.) I then found her shirt lieing on the floor beside where the paper was. I did as the not said and tires to find the others. Each paper i found i also found a piece of clothing with it. All the notes and clothing lead up to our bedroom door. There i foubd the final note that said: SURPRISE!) On it and her bra hanging from the doorkobe. I took both and walked in. There lieing on my bed was Autumn naked looking sexy as ever.

*Autumn’s P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of someone opening the door. There in the doorway was Laim smiling with wide eyes looking at my naked body. I smiled “Hey Li. Do you like what you see?” He nodded and said “i actually love what i see.” I bit my lip in a sexy way “well why not join me then babe.” He smiled and started to walk over to the bed. “No take of those layers first”. I said refering to his clothes. He smiled and did as i said. Now we both were naked and making out. He climbed on the bed and made space for him between my legs. I could feel his already hard boner on my thigh. He started sucking on my sweet spot and a soft moan left my lips. He smirked against my neck and started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck to my breasts. He looked at my eyea the ahole time and stoppe at my breasts. He started to bit and suck each breast before he started to leave a trail of kisses from then down to the area that i want/needed him the most. He stopped and placed a soft kiss on my clit and looked up at me. I noddex telling him to countinue. He smiles and atarted to kiss me down on my sex. He licked, bit and sucked. Then he used his tongue and shoved it in me making me moan. “I-im going to cu-c-cum babe.” I told him. “No!” He shouted. He then stopped and shoved 3 of his long fingers into me. I acreamed a littke inn pain causing him to stop. “Babe keep going.” He did as i asked and kept going. Soon the pain turned to pleasure. “Babe your a luttke tight. Im going to have to strech you out alittle.” He said. He moved his fingers all around amking me a littke bigger. He then took his fingers out and kissed my sex. He leaned up and kissed me. “Your turn i said.” He turnes over so he is lying on the bed. I took his massive boner in my hands an started to pump my head up and down it fst. I licked the head causing him to moan out in pleasure. I then took his huge length all in my mouth. His hands tangked in ny hair pushing me him into my mouth deeper. I felt him twitch in my mouch and soon i fekt a warm liquid in my mouch. I took hin out and saw he was breathing heavly. 

*Liam’s P.O.V*

She sure knows how to use that mouch of hers. I pushed her onto the bed and climed inbetween her legs. I kissed her rouchly and places my boner at her tight entrence. I looked and her and she noddes in agreement. I slammed into her and she screamed of pain. I stopped and ket her adjust. She kissed me saying to go. “Slow or fast?” I asked “Fast.” I did as she saod and slammed into her multiple times fast and deep. Her moaning each time. “I-i-im going t-to cum!” She yelled. “I nodded in agreement and slammed into her a couple more times. Soon my liauids filled her and she cummed on my boner. I layed on top of her a little until i caught my breath again. “Fuck!z she said. I looked at her confused. “We didnt use a condom.” I smiled. “Thats okay babe i want kids remember.” She smiled and kissed me cuddling up to me. Hef falling asleep in my arms and me alittle while after