Niall Imagine

I had just finished cleaning Niall and my shared flat, and sat down on our shared shared bed to rest a bit. It took me 3 hours just to clean everything, and wash the clothes and dishes. Niall had gone to the gym before I started and I had decided to surprise him when he got home, to a completely spotless house. I heard the front door open and heard Niall set down his duffle bag and take his shoes off, immediately walking to our room to find me~ Niall: Rachel? You there babe? Rachel: Yeah Niall, I’m just laying down on our bed. ~Niall walked in and I could practically feel the sweat and heat radiating off his body as he leaned down to kiss me gently. He pulled back and smiled, and walked towards the bathroom taking his shirt off and pants. I start to get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I get up, feeling a wetness ‘down there’. I know this ALL TOO WELL since I read Tumblr fanfiction about my boyfriend, and I know he’s making me EXTREMELY wet. I get up and go into the bathroom just as he’s gotten into the shower and turned it on~ Rachel: N-Niall? Niall: JESUS! I didn’t hear you come in! What’s wrong babe, do you need something? -he peeks his head around the curtain and looks at me questioningly- Rachel: U-uhh yeah I w-was just wondering if.. you know.. we could take a shower together maybe? -I see his eyes grow a slight bit darker and he just stares at me- Rachel: I m-mean I-I don’t have to if you d-don’t want me to.. Niall: No! No babe, that’s fine. Strip and then come in. ~I weakly smile and lift my shirt over my head, so I’m only in my bra and shorts. I slip off my shorts and bra, and start to take off my underwear when I get insecure, and slip them off quickly, and cover my lady part with my hands. I walk closer and Niall reaches out and takes my hands away, and I look at him to see his eyes have grown at least 5 shades darker than their usual sea blue. He gently pulls me in and puts his hands on my waist~ Niall: You shouldn’t hide from me, your completely gorgeous. Even without all that make-up, and clothes -he winks- you still look beautiful, princes. I promise. Rachel: Thank you Niall, you always know how to make me feel better. ~He smiles and leans down and kissed me. After a while my hands are in his hair and he’s reaching behind me to turn the water off. After he does so, he whispers “Jump” in my ear. I comply and wrap my legs around his waist while he puts his hands under my bum and carries me into our bedroom. He gently lays me on the bed and starts kissing down my neck. He kisses here and there, under my ear, and right above my breasts, and I know he’s looking for my sweet spot. He kisses a spot, right on my collar bone, and I try to suppress the moan that tries to come out, but he feels me trying to hide it and starts sucking and biting it, making me moan out in pleasure. One of his bites were hard enough to put me in pain, but also pleasure, making it bleed. He smirks, proud of himself for creating such a bite mark, and licks it clean of any blood~

~P.O.V. change to Niall~

~”Oh man I made her bleed, but she moaned still. Ha that’s so fucking hot. Lemme just… there, all clean. No blood, now I’m just gonna trail down to her breasts.. mmm her moaning makes my d!ck even harder than it already is.. Oh my god I should make her stop moaning, little me is so hard it almost hurts, but her voice is fucking beautiful. Oh man I leaked a little pre-cum on her leg, oh well..”~

~P.O.V. back to Normal~

~He licked down to my breasts and gently took my left one into his mouth massaging the other one with his hand. I moaned out, making him bite the hardening nub. He then moved to my other breast, licking and sucking that one till it got hard as well. He then started moving south, and looked up at me for permission to continue, knowing I had not trusted any other guy with this before. I nodded needing him to just fix my aching core already. He smiled and licked down to the top of my slit, spreading my legs for better access. He licked up my slit, causing me to moan out loud, making probably the neighbors hear our little rendezvous going on. He gently nibbled and sucking on my swollen nub before licking back down to my entrance. He slowly eased his tongue into me, making my back arch up off the bed a little bit. He pulls it back out, and starts pushing it in and out more, making my hands fly to his hair to push him closer into me. His tongue darts in and out of me, making the burning in the pit of my stomach start moving downwards. He abruptly stops, making me groan out in the loss of his tongue. He moves back up my body, and reaches into his beside table and pulls out a condom. He rolls it on, and positions himself at my entrance~ Niall: Princess, this is going to hurt, like, a lot, but don’t worry. It gets better after a while. ~I nod and bite my lip, preparing for the hurt thats about to come. He pushes the head in, and then slowly eases himself into me. I let a few tears slip but he immediatly kisses them away. We stay in that position for what feels like forever until I can’t take it anymore and wiggle under him to let him know to fucking move. He pulls out, and thrusts slowly into me a couple times before I yell out, “MORE NIALL DAMN!”. He just smirks and pulls out, and slams his big d!ck back into me. I scream out, knowing the neighbors are sure to hear, and tell him to keep going. He keeps thrusting and my orgasm hits me like a wave of bricks. I scream out his name and clench around him, causing him to cum in the condom. He pulls out after a couple more thrusts and takes the condom off, throwing it into the trash. He falls beside me and pulls me into his arms, as we’re both panting and breathing heavily~ Rachel: Oh, my god, wow. That was amazing. We’ll have to do it more often. Niall: -smiles- Yes, yes we will. I love you Rachel. Rachel: I love you too Niall.