Zayn Imagine for Samin

Today Zayn was coming home from tour and you were so excited! You hadn’t seen him in 3 months and he was coming home today because it was time for their break. His flight was coming in at 10:00 tonight so you had all day to wait for him. You woke up at 9:00 a.m. and you had butterflies. You missed Zayn so much. You and Zayn have been dating for almost 2 years and you loved him so much. You knew that he was the one that you would spend the rest of your life with. You picked up your phone and you saw a text from Zayn.

“Hey beautiful, I love you so much and I can’t wait till I can see you tonight. :) X “

“I love you too Zayn! I missed you so much. :) X”

You had a lot of time to kill before Zayn is coming home, so you decided to clean your guys’ flat. By the time you had cleaned every inch of the flat, it was 3:00 p.m. You went and laid down on the couch and took a nap. You woke up and it was 8:00 p.m. Now you were really really excited and you had major butterflies. You made yourself some food and you ate, staring at the door, imagining Zayn walking through the door right now. You were so excited you just couldn’t contain yourself. You went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, you blow dried your hair and went into your guys’ room. It was 9:50 and you couldn’t stop smiling because of your excitement. You stripped down to your panties and bra and you put on one of Zayn’s shirts. The shirt went down to the middle of your thighs. You went into the bathroom and you brushed your teeth. You went and laid down in bed. You heard the front door open and you ran down stairs. You saw Zayn walk through the door smiling and he sat his bags down, shutting the door and opening his arms for you. You ran up to him and you jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist. He hugged you tightly.

“I missed you so much Samin!” Zayn said.

“I missed you too Zayn.” You said smiling. 

He looked at your lips and then at your eyes. He leaned in and smashed his lips against yours. His lips moved with yours and he walked up the stairs with you, his lips never leaving yours. He squeezed your bum and you gasped, giving him an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You moaned into the kiss and he laid you down on the bed. His hands ran up your sides and he cupped your face. He kissed down your neck and he sucked on your pulse point. You moaned and grabbed him through his boxers. He release a loud moan and he bucked his hips into your hand. He grabbed the hem of your shirt and pulled it up over your head. He kissed the tops of your breasts and reached his hands behind your back to unclasp your bra. He took one of your nipples into his mouth and you moaned, tangling your fingers into his hair. He switched breasts and then he kissed down your stomach. You were wearing his favorite panties tonight, they were the black lacy ones. 

“Mmm, baby you’re so sexy.” Zayn said.

He pulled your panties off with his teeth. 

“Baby, you’re so wet. Who did this to you?” He asked, running a finger up your slit.

“You did Zayn.” You said, bucking your hips.

Zayn chuckled and he dipped his head down, so that he was eye level with your soaking wet heat. He licked a line up your slit and you moaned. 

“Please, Zayn don’t tease me.” You said, moaning.

He held your hips down with his hands and he started to eat you out. His tongue plunged into you and his nose bumped your clit. His tongued pumped in and out of you and you moaned loudly, bucking your hips up. He took his tongue out and he replaced his tongue with 2 of his fingers. 

“Zayn, I’m so close.” 

“Cum for baby.” Zayn said with his sexy british accent.

You came on his fingers and he licked them clean. 

“You taste so good baby.” Zayn said kissing up your body. 

He kissed you on the lips passionately and you flipped him over so that you were on top. You wasted no time in taking off his shirt, revealing his toned body. You licked your lips and you ran your hands down his torso, tracing his abs and V-lines. You kissed and sucked his neck, leaving love bites and you kissed down his body. You popped the button on his jeans and you pulled them down his legs along with his boxers. His dick slapped up against his stomach and your eyes widened. You had forgotten how big he was since he’s been gone for so long. You wrapped your hand around his length and you sucked on the tip. 

“Baby, don’t tease me.” Zayn said while moaning.

You took more of his length in and he moaned loudly, bucking his hips. His tip hit that back of your throat and you gagged, making him moan. He tangled his fingers into your hair and he guided your mouth up and down his dick. 

“Baby, I’m gonna cum.” He said moaning loudly.

He bucked his hips up and this time you were ready and you deep throated him. He came in your mouth and you swallowed all of it.

You kissed back up his body and he flipped you guys over so that he was on top once again, and he positioned himself at your entrance. He rolled his hips forward and he filled you up. He stayed still for a couple seconds to let you adjust. He started to thrust and he brought one of your legs up around his waist for a new angle. He hit your g-spot and you moaned loudly. 

“Yes, Zayn right there!” You moaned.

Zayn hit that spot repeatedly and you were coming close to the edge.

“Zayn I’m so close.” You moaned.

“Me too.”

After a few more thrusts you fell apart around him and you came all over his dick. He came right after you and he rode out his orgasm. He pulled out and flopped down beside you. He looked at you and smiled. 

“I love you so much Samin.”

“I love you too Zayn.”