Harry Imagine

*Harry’s P.O.V*

Y/N is at work which means I have enough time to set up the house to make it romantic enough for her. Why? Cause I’m ready for sex. I ran to the store to get my supplies for tonight. What do I need. Lets see dinner, candles, rose petals, and condoms. Perfect. I walked up to the register and bought my stuff. “Condoms big night tonight” the cashier asked. “Yup” I said looking away embarrassed. Fuck you fuck you a lot cashier man fuck you. I walked out of the store to my car. Kind of fast.  She will be  home soon. Gotta hurry. I finally made it to my car and started it up and drove home. I finally arrived home. I got out of the car right into the house. I started dinner right away. It took about 25 minutes. Shit Y/N will be home in about 2 hours. I finished dinner and set it up. Lit the candles in the bedroom. And threw the rose petals all over the bed.  Opened the box of condoms and set down three of them. Just in case. For round 2 later tonight.  You never know.  

*Your P.O.V*

You pulled into the driveway. Still thinking about harry and your first time. You got out of the car and walked up to the house.  You walked in to smell something good. Harry came down. “Hey babe” you said dropping your stuff and hugging him. “Come on babe I made dinner lets eat” he said smiling slightly tugging your hand. He seems excited about something. You sat down with him and started eating and talking about your day. “Okay lets go upstairs now shall we” he said getting up and grabbing your plate. You wiped your face and followed him upstairs. You walked into the bed room and it was amazing. You turned around to say something but harry was to fast. He started kissing you, you of course kissed back. It started to get pretty heated. He slowly started walking towards the bed and layed down. He got comfortable on the pillows. You straddled him and started kissing him again. He started taking off your shirt. He slowly unclipped your bra. You stopped kissing as he slipped off your bra. He smiled at the sight. He slightly shoved you off him and got on top of you. He slowly kissed your boobs. Massaging them.  He slowly licked your nipples. Making you moan. He took off his shirt. You gawked over his abs. Damn. He slowly took off your skirt. Then his pants.  He kissed you again. He slipped off his boxers. Damn was he big. Then your panties. “Mhmm someone’s wet” he moaned out. He ripped open a condom wrapper with his teeth. He put it on  and came back over to you. “Are you sure your ready for it” he asked hovering over you. “Yes” you barely said above a whisper. He centered himself and slowly thrusted in. You felt pain just pain. “You okay” he asked sweetly. You nodded your head. He let you adjust to his size. You slowly nodded your head letting him know to go. He slowly thrusted in and out. “Faster harry” you moaned out. He smiled alittle and went faster. It felt amazing.

*Harrys P.O.V*

She looked like she was enjoying it. “God harry faster it feels so good” she moaned out. I happly took the offer and went faster. “Oh my god harry im close” she moaned out. “Me to come on babe” I moaned out. I started rubbing her clit for more pleasure. “ha..har….HARRRRRRRRRRRY”  she orgasmed. Damn just hearing her scream my name made me more horny. “My god Y/NNNN” I orgamsed out. I collapsed down next to her. “Round 2 in about a hour” I said with a wink.