Louis Imagine

Imagine you and your best friend Louis are at a club with some friends. You guys are all dancing and having a good time when, out of the blue Louis kisses you. Hard. You pull back and give him a look

“Louis” you say “You’re drunk, stop” You take him home knowing he has had way too much to drink.

You reach his flat and take him to his bed. He lies down and pulls you down with him.

“Michelle, why won’t you kiss me?” He gives you the face you can’t resist.  

“FINE!”  You give in “Just one, and it’s only a best friend kiss”

Just as the words came out of your mouth he grabbed you by the neck pulled you down to his face, you looked into his beautiful eyes and he kissed you. Surprisingly you kissed him back. He pulled away and pushed you on the soft bed.

“Now this is for you not letting me kiss you the first time!” He ripped off his shirt, all you could do is stare at his perfect abs. He ripped on your shirt and bra, and started massaging your breast. You let out a small moan. As he passionately kissed you he moved his hands down to the start of your jeans. Undid them and pulled them of. He began to kiss all the way down your body until he got to the beginning of your underwear. He pulled them off with his teeth. While you lay on his bed naked, he stands up and takes off his pants and underwear. He lays on you and starts to thrust you softly, but getting harder with everyone he does. You moan loudly with pleasure.

“I hate you Michelle, I’m supposed to be punishing you.” He said as he stood up on his knees and up your legs on his shoulders.

He inserted his huge cock in you and began to thrust you hard, not giving you time to adjust to him. You scream his name loudly not caring who hears you.

“LOUDER” he yells at you. You scream his name even louder.

“That’s better” He smirks at you.

“Lou, I’m about to-” He cut you off

“Hold it in babe.” He says giving another thrust.

He thrusts you one more time , harder than ever. You arch your back and scream his name at the top of your lungs. He pulls out of you, gives you one last kiss.

“I think that was enough punishing you for one night!” He says out of breath and lays beside you.

“Again tomorrow? But, my turn to punish you!” You wink at him before cuddling with him all night.