Harry Imagine

“Fuck you, Harry!” you screamed through tears, throwing your clothes into a large duffle. “I can’t believe I wasted four fucking years of my life with a disgusting cheat like you!” “Y/N, I didn’t cheat on you! Those pictures and videos were faked! You know I would never do that to you!” Harry screamed back. “Yeah, sure.” you scoffed, zipping the bag shut. “Bye Harry.” “You know what? Fine! Leave! Throw away four years, like I fucking care!” He screamed again, just as you were shutting the front door. What the hell am I doing, you thought, this is my flat. You went back inside, only to find Harry a mess on the floor. You tried to make him leave, but he just looked so sad. “Were the pictures really fake?” You whispered quietly, sinking to the floor next to him. He nodded yes, his eyes red and puffy. You put your arms around him, and he did the same. “I’m sorry for saying I didn’t care. I really love you, Y/N.” He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, kissing and sucking it and leaving a trail of love bites. “Harry…” you quietly moaned as he sucked on your sweet spot. He smirked against your warm skin, as he slid your jumper down your shoulder so he had more access to your skin. After a minute, he just slid it up and over your head, and you did the same with his. He lifted you off of the living room floor, slamming you against the coffee table. “Ugh.” you groaned. You could feel the heat rising between you and Harry’s crotches. His erection was stiff between your legs, making you even more wet. Harry reached behind you and unclipped your lace bra, letting it fall to the floor. He flicked his tongue over one of your nipples, while rolling the other between his index finger and his thumb. You pushed him off of you and up against the wall. His eyes weren’t their usual emerald; the were dark and full of lust. You undid his pants, and pulled them down his legs, along with his boxers. You took his swollen head in your mouth, sucking slightly. Inch by inch, you slid his entire length into your mouth. He moaned and yelled your name, along with other profanities, until he reached his climax. “My turn.” Harry said, licking his lips. He sat you on the couch and slid off your leggings, as well as your black lace thong. He spread your legs and started kissing up your thighs, leaving love bites there, too. He grazed your clit with his tongue, making you even wetter than you were before. Harry roughly flicked his tongue in and out of your dripping pussy, making you moan. “Holy fuck, Harry.” you panted, just before your orgasm. You stood up and pulled Harry into the bedroom, pinning him to the bed and climbing on top of him. He was usually the dominant one, and you wanted to take charge for once. You slowly lowered yourself onto his pulsing erection. You held onto his side, and he held onto your hips and you grinded against him. You both hit your orgasms rather quickly. You laid down next to Harry and pulled the comforter over your naked bodies, that were now cuddled into each other. “Don’t ever try to leave me again, please.” Harry said softly into your hair, before kissing your head. “Never.” you said and turned out the light.