Jungkook was now cursing at himself for not reading the documents before signing. But what can he do, he always knows that jimin checks everything, so he never does it himself unless it's important.

"You will wear this tomorrow." Jimin said taking out a black suit and a necktie. He placed it on the hanger beside the dressing mirror, so that jungkook doesn't get confused.

"Okay." Jungkook says and takes off his coat and hangs it on the shelf.

"And give Miss Yoon a call." Jimin says brushing off the dust from the black coat with the help of a brush.

"And why should I do that?" Jungkook questioned.

"Because that is what she wants. And that will help us to sign the contract soon." Jimin said and sighed.

"I will leave now." Jimin says and puts on his shoes.

"Okay, bye." Jungkook replied walking jimin to the exit.

"Bye. Don't forget about the dinner, Okay?" Jimin asks for the last time before getting out completely.

"I won't, boss!" Jungkook replies with a chuckle.

Jimin really is his boss.

Jimin waves him and finally gets out of sight.

Jungkook sighed and layed on his bed, numerous thoughts on his mind.

At this point, jimin and jungkook are basically married, jimin almost behaves like a real wife.

"Why does he wanna quit?"

~~~~

"Appa, I told you not to drink. Why do not listen to me?" Jimin says, trying to help his dad stand straight and walk.

"I can't jimin. Alcohol is too addicting! If I didn't marry your mom back then I would've married alcohol!" Jimin's appa said and started laughing in the middle of the road.

"Aish! Stop." Jimin scolds and guides his dad forward.

And finally he saw a taxi and immediately stopped it and got inside along with his dad.

And soon after they reached.

"Appa, be careful!" His dad didn't even wait for him and got out of th car.

He headed towards their house.

"Appa?" Jimin entered the house, and was met with a peaceful silence.

And his dad was already asleep. Jimin didn't live in this house anymore.

"Silly." Jimin mumbled as a smile made it's way to his lips.

He covered his appa with a blanket and exited his home.

Jimin's POV

So? What will I do?

I did tell him that I am quitting, but the reaction he had was kind of unexpected. He seemed too shocked.

It's been 7 years, hasn't it?

Time sure went fast. I didn't even realize it. And I am 28 now, too old! And I still haven't found someone.

Unlucky? I don't think so. I have encountered countless alphas but I never showed interest in any of them. Maybe because I was just too busy?

I was too immersed in my job, that I didn't even gave time to myself. I was too busy earning money that I didn't even enjoy my life like a normal person. I even spent my heats alone. It surely is hard but I managed.

But now, that won't be the case. I will quit my job and enjoy my life. I will live like a normal person. And I will find an alpha for myself.

I should probably make a profile for dating apps. Yeah, I should do that.

I can't always stay alone.

My thoughts came to an end as I reached my apartment. I slowly entered the code and entered my apartment.

I threw my coat on the couch and immediately layed on the bed.

"Wow" the roof looks beautiful today!

Wait, what!

I mean I have never paid much attention to it before to realize how it is. And it surely is beautiful.

"A new life."

_________________________________

Second chapter!! I know I am going way too fast but I can't help it, i am too excited.

But that doesn't mean I will always update this often! This is the start so I just thought it best to update soon.

So this book will have a schedule, I haven't decided it yet. I will soon tell you guys once I decide it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye!

💜💜