🖤💔Their Nasty Hospitality💔🖤

Back to him, he entered the box and fell on his knees in front of her.

Adrien: Marinette, tell me now. Where's Tikki?

Bridgette: Tikki? Yeah, Tikki. They captured her too.

Adrien: Captured her?

    He frowned and stood silent for a while.

    "captured Tikki?!... The kwami!! And isn't she supposed to be mad at me? I expected her to not even look at my face. At least that's what she told me that day. And she wants Felix to have the miraculous. That is obviously not her. And about Felix making it that easy for me to reach her. It must be a trap and the only explanation for this is that this girl is just her lookalike."

    He got it and smiled at her evilly then caught the fake earrings from her ears then squeezed them in his hands turning them into dust. He stood up and looked back at Felix.

Adrien: Good one, Felix but it didn't work on me.

Felix: I knew you were smarter than that but I still had to try. I still would like to know who's Tikki.

Adrien: Say what is Tikki? Tikki is a kwami and kwamis can't get captured because they can go through solid objects. The real Marinette knows that. Now tell me where's she?

    He suddenly felt a knife being put on his neck.

Bridgette: Don't move or else you will pay.

Felix: It's okay Bridgette, let him go.

Bridgette: What? But...

Felix: This is not a polite way to welcome our guests, is it?

  She released him as Felix walked into the darkness and lit up the light showing the real Marinette imprisoned in another similar box and opened its door.

Felix: Here's your girlfriend, Adrien. Don't you want to go in and say hello?

    Adrien finally got it. He's trying to imprison me too. If I attacked him now, they can do something to Chloe and Luka but if I entered the box then I will get imprisoned too. I have no choice but to get in and free Marinette and then I can cataclysm the box and we can get out and fight. He entered the box not knowing that this plan isn't able to be put into action. Felix as expected closed the door imprisoning him too but then surprised him with a fact.

Felix: Don't try using your cataclysm on the box because it's made specially to suck and reflect energy. You cataclysm the box, it cataclysms you too. Have fun and girls, get these two a box too. We don't want anyone feeling jealous of our hospitality.

    He pointed at Chloe and Luka but then Chloe started shouting.

Chloe: YOU?!! you're the same guy from the bar in Italy. Were you trying to kidnap me too?

Felix: Kind of. But then your boyfriend interrupted and you followed him like a stupid teenager.

Luka: YOU COWARD. YOU WILL PAY.

    Luka was about to free himself when he quickly calmed down and remembered that they have Chloe and that he can't attack or else they might hurt her. They got into the box that's when Felix looked back at Adrien and Marinette.

Felix: I will get those miraculous either way so decide how you want this to go.

   His phone suddenly rang and he picked up to find it his mother and there were shooting sounds.

Amalie: Felix, I need you here honey.

Felix: Mom, what happened? Why are there shooting sounds around... Don't tell me...

Amalie: Yeah. The drug deal went wrong and they want both drugs and money. They already knocked down 5 of our men and there's not much left. Actually 6 men.

Felix: Hang on, mom. I am coming.

    He hung up and looked back at them seeing Adrien already untying Marinette from the ropes on both her hands and legs.

Felix: Seems like you're a lucky black cat. I will give you some time to think about it.

    And he gave his orders to Kagami and Lila to guard them then got out of there followed by Bridgette. Back to Adrien and Marinette, the boy was finally able to untie her. He got the plaster off her mouth and looked at her in the eyes but all he could see in those eyes was pain, Worrier, sadness. She quickly dug her head in his chest crying her heart out. As he tried to hug back she started hitting his chest with her hands still digging her face in it. She didn't know what to feel. Happy to see him or mad at him for making that wish.

   "Do I still love him or should I hate him? I just hate the way I can't stop loving him. That stupid stray cat."

    It was a while before she finally stood calm on his chest surrendering for his arms which wrapped her in a warm hug. Her body was so weak and her energy probably ran out since she doesn't eat that much. She really needed it though. She can hear his voice softly saying a few words.

Adrien: It's going to be okay princess. Trust me.

    He suddenly felt her hands pushing his chest hardly as she got out of his arms and looked at him with a tear nearly falling.

Marinette: TRUST YOU? YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID. HOW DARE YOU?
.
.
.
To be continued