❤️🖤Destroy It🖤❤️

Somewhere else in the hospital. Bridgette was sitting next to his bed.

Felix: Bridgette, you have to go back. You know we can't count on them. I can't trust them.

Bridgette: Felix, I can't leave you here, please. Forget about the miraculous. forget about all of them, just think about yourself for right now.

Felux: But...

   She couldn't complete to find Lila breaking into the room and shouting as she caught him by his shirt.

Lila: If you didn't tell me where it is, I SWEAR TO GOD, YOUR SOUL WILL LEAVE YOUR BODY IN MY HANDS, FELIX.

    Bridgette quickly pushed her away from him.

Bridgette: Lila, what's going on? What are you doing? For God's sake, he's sick. What do you even want and why did you leave Kagami alone with them? I told you not to come.

Lila: I don't care about any of this. Where is it, Felix? That thing that can get mom out of jail. Where is it?

    A smirk was drawn upon his face as Bridgette looked at him.

Bridgette: Felix. What's she talking about? What thing?

Felix: Just don't say what, say who?

Lila: What do you mean by "who"?

   Suddenly the TV started airing some news.

Alya Cessaire: Right now, we are in front of the police station in Paris to discuss a kidnapping crime that happened on an island in the middle of the ocean. The police were able to free the hostages which are Marinette dupain cheng, Adrien Agreste, officer Luka coffaine, and top officer Chloe Bourgeois. The kidnappers according to what the officers said are Felix Graham De La Vanille, Bridgette Wang Fu, Lila Rossi, and Kagami Tsurugi. The reason for this crime was witnessed by the hostages as a try to get the miraculous of the ladybug and the black cat. Here we are with top officer Chloe Bourgeois who will tell us more about the case.

Chloe: It all started as a robbery crime when Adrien Agreste stole the black cat and ladybug miraculous but the case got even more complicated and Adrien Agreste turned out to have been psychologically messed up to do what he did. Everything was planned by Felix and his minions including the disappearance of Emilie Agreste which was the reason that led Adrien to do what he did. We will still investigate this case more

Alya: We will now show some pictures of them and whoever sees any of them anywhere may contact the policemen immediately.

    She then walked to where Marinette was crying on a bench there in the police station.

Alya: Marinette, what do you have to say about all this?

Marinette: Adrien is innocent. It was all his cousin. After what happened in Italy, I never came back home. It was my look-alike cousin that took my place. Emilie Agreste, they got her kept somewhere and we have to find her. Adrien is innocent. He never meant to do any of this.

    Marinette was so miserable. She got into a horrible condition of crying and sniffing repeating the fact that Adrien is innocent. Alya quickly hugged her friend and asked Nino to turn off the camera then started comforting her friend.

Alya: Don't worry, Marinette. He will be fine.

Marinette: You don't understand, Alya. I have got this feeling that something bad will happen to him and my feeling is never wrong. I am so worried he is going to die.