💔🖤A Bad Feeling🖤💔

He quickly called out for his cataclysm with anger burning in his eyes.

Chat Noir: WHERE IS MY MOTHER AND LYING WILL COST YOU YOUR LIFE THIS TIME. TALK.

Kagami: Even if she saw you again, she won't recognize you.

Chat Noir: ANSWER THE QUESTION KAGAMI, WHERE'S MY MOTHER?

Kagami: They akumatized her.

Luka: They what?

Kagami: Felix used a special miraculous to do that. He has got the butterfly miraculous. He used it to take control of your mother. You can give me the miraculous now and I can destroy them. This way he won't have any reason to keep her.

Luka: There are other miraculouses?!!

Kagami: Of course there's. The butterfly, peacock, turtle, fox, bee, and a lot more other miraculouses.

Chat Noir: Do you think we can believe any of what you said?

Kagami: You have no other choice but to believe me if you want to get to your mother.

Chat Noir: WHERE IS HE KEEPING HER?

Kagami: He is keeping her in a warehouse in London. Can you let go of me now?

Luka: Not that fast Kagami. You will come with us to the police station first.

KAGAMI: heck no. LONGG ... BRING THE STORM.

    She transformed and turned into wind to escape his claws then looked back at him from a distance.

Kagami: A noble fighter always says the truth. Good luck with your mission.

   And she turned again into wind and escaped that place leaving no trace of her existence. Somewhere else, from above the hill, Chloe was wounded in Marinette's arms.

Chloe: Hey Marinette, I just wanted to apologize.

Ladybug: apologies for what?

Chloe: I always hated you and felt jealous of you because I thought Luka loved you but then it turned out that you actually tried to help him get closer to me.

Ladybug: Apologies accepted but seriously. Why does everyone keep saying that? Even Adrien thought the same too. Luka and I are just friends.

Chloe: I am glad to hear that.

    Marinette looked below to find Adrien being clawed by the police.

Ladybug: What? No!!!

Chloe: Don't worry Marinette. After what we discovered about them, he is legally clear.

Marinette: But he stole two miraculouses.

Chloe: We will witness the whole thing and all the proves will be with him. Trust me on this one, OK? I am not a top police officer for nothing.

Ladybug: But what if they don't? Let's get down to them.

   She held Chloe and jumped down the hill to join the police cars then de-transformed. The medical team that came with them took Chloe and started bandaging her arm while she walked to him.

Marinette: Adrien, what's happening? Where are they taking you?

Adrien: Don't worry. I will be back in no time, princess.

Marinette: But you said you'll join me later. Luka, do something.

Luka: Marinette, he is clear. this is necessary. They will get our witnesses and let him go.

   Chloe then joined them after bandaging her arm.

Chloe: Did you catch Kagami?

Luka: Chloe, you should rest.

Adrien: We couldn't catch her.

Luka: We must go now.

    He said and rode in the driver's seat as Marinette kept looking at Adrien.

Marinette: You will come back, right?

Adrien: Don't worry about me, princess. I told you that I will find you and I will.

    He then got his head out of the window and printed a soft quick kiss on her cheek then looked at her.

Adrien: I love you, my lady.

Marinette: I love you too kitty.

    And the car went away. Although everyone told Marinette that it's going to be fine, a feeling inside her heart didn't let her enjoy that idea.

     "There's something terrible going to happen."

    That's what that feeling told her and what made her cry was the fact that her feeling is always right. What's going to happen next? Did they get rid of Felix yet or will he return? What other secrets is Kagami keeping from them and is Marinette's feeling really right? It is just a matter of time before things get clear and all the secrets will get revealed.
.
.
.
To be continued