❤️🖤❤️My Kitty❤️🖤❤️

Back into the alleyway behind the building, Reyuko looked behind to find it already happening.

Reyuko: Oh no... This is bad... This is so bad. We have to defeat her.

Marinette: WE???!!!

Reyuko: You have to transform right now and help in de-akumatizing her.

Marinette: Akuma what?

Reyuko: This is Felix's last plan. He akumatized Adrien's mother and is forcing him to fight her. Adrien will then turn too weak in front of her and this way, he can take his miraculous easily. We have to fight her.

     Marinette looked at her kwami asking for advice about what to do. Tikki nodded and with that, she regained all her courage.

Marinette: Alright, Tikki... Spots on.

     She transformed and walked outside to find Adrien collapsed to the ground. She then saw Plagg coming from inside.

Plagg: Oh boy, here we go again.

Luka: What do you mean? What's going on?

Plagg: Someone used the butterfly miraculous in evil again and they akumatized his mother. The only way to end this is by knowing where the akumatized item is and breaking it then purifying it using the ladybug yoyo. Like her weapon or something dear to her or the source of her powers.

   Ladybug, who heard everything got down on her knees in front of Adrien and looked at him straight in the eyes. He was lost, scared, and fearful. She can see it in his eyes. He needs to be found and to find his happiness. He needs her.

Ladybug: Adrien, look at me. They are using you again. They want you to surrender and get weak. They know that you won't be able to fight your mother but they are wrong and you will stand, right now and fight not her but for her. You should save her because you need her and I need you.

     She then hugged him tightly as he hugged back. She's right. I have to get my mom back. I won't be that puppet they play with anymore. On the other hand, Marinette was attached to him as if it was their last hug. She's still afraid of losing him. It was a warm safe hug that gave them that feeling of acceptance and security even for just a moment. It wasn't too long before she broke the hug and looked at him to see that smile on his gorgeous face.

Adrien: Let's do this, my lady. Plagg... Claws out.

     They then used their weapons to get to where Emilie was throwing her destructive blasts.

Ladybug: We have to know where her Akuma is. Plagg said that it might be something dear to her. Think Adrien. What could be so dear to your mother?

Chat Noir: I... I don't know. Let me think about it.

     He looked at his mom from a distance, trying to notice anything that can help him remember. She was wearing a white suit and yelling at the citizens.

Queen Justice: All these years, I have been locked up and no one was able to rescue me. That's not fair. Now I will bring justice if no one had the nerve to do that. Everyone will pay for their crimes and sins.

     She was holding a balance in her hand and using it to know if the person that's hit is good or bad. The balance had two sides. A white side and a black side. If the balance turned white then she sets the person free and if not then the person turns into a rock. As Adrien tried looking closer to find more clues, he noticed something attached to the balance from the middle. It's...

Chat Noir: THE RING!!!

   He then pointed at it for ladybug to see it.

Chat Noir: That's the Graham de La Vanille twin ring. It's her wedding ring. I guess that's where the Akuma is.