All For One Deku

The 4th portal was a acid green with vivid pink swirls. It was extremely bright and hurt to look at. Everyone, except Izuku, looked away. When the light dimmed they saw a dark-clad figure in its place.

"Where the FUCK am I!" He shouted, taking a step towards the class. He was wearing a dark grey sweater with a black coat on top of it, cream colored jeans, charcoal gray fingerless gloves, and the traditional red shoes. It was a nice outfit, but the look of pure rage and hatred on his face threw everyone off.

"I asked" he said, clenching his hands into fists. "WHERE THE FUCK AM I! I was just at the base so why am I in a stupid fucking classroom with 1-A students in it." As he spoke, dark green and black sparks started to surround his fist.

Aizawa saw these and quickly got up, leaving his scarf wrapped around Psycho. "I'll tell him Hayami, you can rest a little." He said, as he activated his power. Abiko nodded, and stumbled over to the wall, sliding to the ground and putting her hands to her head.

"Oh great." The mysterious Izuku muttering, rolling his eyes. "Eraserhead is here. You can't keep that lame-ass quirk of your's going forever, but while it's working I suggest you tell me what the fuck is going on."

"You're in a different dimension" Psycho called from his spot on the wall. "I'm you from my dimension! See, we have the same hair!"

"Who the fuck are you! Toga? Are you pretending to be me again? I told you to stop stealing my blood!" The angry Deku yelled, looking slightly confused.

"You don't listen very well, do you?" Genius said condescendingly, smirking at his newest counterpart.

The newest Izuku's mouth dropped open as he saw Genius and Traitor. Turning in a slow circle, he became even more confused when he saw Midoriya staring at him intensely from Todoroki's side. "What the hell is going on?" He whispered, turning back to Aizawa, who stopped his quirk and rubbed his eyes.

"That's what I'm trying to explain." He sighed, dropping medicine into his eyes. "That girl over there has the power to bring someone's counterparts in from the other dimensions. We are meeting all the Izuku Midoriya's, so far, we have met a Blackmarket dealer from Dimension D, a psychopath from Dimension C, a UA traitor from Dimension B, and our normal Midoriya from Dimension A who is a UA hero student. You are from Dimension E, and I don't think your going to be a good person, are you?"

The Izuku turned back to look at Deku, who was quickly trying to wipe away tears. They stared at each other, before the dark-clothed Midoriya started laughing. "How the fuck are you a hero?! I'm betting we practically had the same past, so how did this happen? You guys want to know who I am in my world? Well I'll tell you. I'm Izuku Midoriya, LOV-"

He was cut off by Psycho. "Yay! Your an LOV member too. What does Shigaraki think of you? He's not my biggest fan."

"Shut the fuck up, crazy!" Izuku screamed from behind Todoroki, before his eyes widened and his free hand shot to his mouth. Everyone turned to him, shock evident on their faces.

"Deku? Are you sure your ok?" Uraraka asked, worried.

"Sorry, I don't know where that came from."he whispered, looking away from his classmates.

"Anyway" the Izuku in the front said, a cold smile had crept onto his face and a dark aura filled the air around him before he continued his talk. "I am Izuku Midoriya. LOV Leader and All For One's successor."