Captured Conversation

The class sat back down, unable to do anything except for watch the group of Midoriya's trapped on the other side of the wall. Nothing to do but wait to see how Izuku would react to being trapped with his counterparts.

With Izuku
"Ooohhff" Izuku huffed when he was pulled backwards by Aizawa's scarf. He looked at his classmates frightened faces, before a black wall rose up between him and everyone else, and suddenly Izuku couldn't see any of them anymore, he couldn't even hear anything from the other side.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Psycho laughed hysterically, pointing. Why was he laughing at a wall, he couldn't even see anyone else.

"What did you do! Where is everyone! What do you want!" Izuku cried out, his eyes wide with fear.

"Shut up, Hero!" AFO growled, crossing his arms in an irritated way. "All I did was use a harmless quirk called Barrier, all it does is raise a soundproof barrier, like so."

"I can't believe that any of my counterparts could such idiots. If we want him to listen to us at all, the first place to start is to help him off the floor." Genius said, rolling his eyes. He reached a gloved hand down to Izuku, pulling it back when it was slapped away.

"I don't need your help. Now let me out" Izuku growled, glaring intensely at all his counterparts.

"Silly Hero" Psycho giggles, walking over and patting Izuku on the head his he was some sort of pet. "We just want to talk with you, and in here you don't have to be afraid of what you say or do because none of you so called 'friends' can see or hear you." He smiled in a weird way after he finished talking, which made Izuku think he was hiding something, but at the moment he didn't care.

"Besides" Gent spoke up, placing his hands behind his back. "We aren't letting you out for a while, so even if you do not respond, it would be polite to listen to us."

Midoriya narrowed his eyes and looked at all of them, trying to find another way out, but finding none. "Fine, I'll listen." He finally said, shifting to a more comfortable position on the floor.

His counterparts smiled at each other, making Izuku shiver, before they all gathered in front of him, looking down at their heroic self.

"Why are you a hero?" Genius asked, making Izuku stare at him in shock. That was the question they wanted so badly to ask him.

"That's easy" Izuku responded, a confused expression on his face. "I'm a hero because it's the right thing to do. I'm a hero so that I can save people."

"But why?" Psycho asked, crouching so that he was on the same eye level as Izuku. "People don't deserve to be saved."

"You're-you're joking right" Izuku stuttered, laughing slightly. Psycho, however, was frowning, his eyes full of pity.

"Hero, they don't deserve to be saved." Traitor said from behind Psycho. "No one does. People and society have only ever caused us pain and sorrow, so why are you trying so hard to save them."

"T-that's not true. Sure my past wasn't all too great, but now I have friends and teachers who care about me."

"If that's true, than why haven't you told them about your depression, or your dark thoughts? Why haven't you told them about how you were once quirkless? If you think they care so much about you, why are you scared of them?" Genius asked, looking sadly down at Izuku.