An Italian's Conceited King

"Why don't you consider shutting up and mind your own business. It's just a wise suggestion though." Ah, there is chilliest – bit not smart enough -retort I missed a lot.

"Come on. You used to love my mouth open. Why, it's just a memory though." Now, woman, that's what you call a smart reply. Learn from me, hotty.

Arsenio Garcia, the Royal King of Malaga, always had something sarcastic coming out of his mouth whenever he had his eyes on the woman of his life and probably, his death too.

Valentina Bianchi, the smart and a thoughtful girl of Bianchi family is one person you wouldn't want to mess with. She hates the mere sight of Arsenio and becomes completely a different person in his sight.

What made these two strong personalities collide with each other like ice and fire?

Will they ever have a middle ground or will they always dance on a battle ground?

Follow the journey of Val and her Arse King while they see tides of life with each other.

~*~*~*~*~*~

And the book you all wanted is here with a story. 

This is Val and Arse's book so please read and give it the same love you have been giving to all my books.

Thank you all my dear readers that I've come to where I am now with your support.

Love you all

Lady Prim