Chapter 40

Leonardo Point of View

"Dude, just control yourself. Why are you so nervous when you are marrying your love in just half an hour?" Valdemar chuckled patting my back.

Darn it... why is he my best man seriously?!

I should've asked Paris to act as my best man; at least he would be quite about his thoughts.

"Shut up, Voldermort. I'm not nervous I'm just... you know –" I dragged the words expecting understanding from him.

"Yeah yeah, we know. You mean jitters?" he guffawed followed by my other two friends William and Niccolo.

"It is natural to be nervous, Leo. Just calm yourself." Niccolo said smiling and giving me a knowing look.

Argh! I hope this wedding completes quickly so that I can have alone time with my Lilliput. I'm so waiting to have her all for myself.

"Master. Master Bianchi." We heard Paris knowing on my door. When I shouted a 'come in', he entered the room with a blank expression looking around the room towards me and my friends.

"What is it, Paris." I asked curiously wanting to know what made him so grim.

"Sir, Paolo is here to meet you and he said its important." Paolo? Here? Why?

What is he doing here now? He wouldn't be requesting for my attention if it is not an important issue. What happened that he is came to meet me directly to the mansion?

Suddenly, a kind of negative vibes washed over me and I staggered back a little praying everything to be alright.

"Tell him I would meet him after the wedding is done." I said briefly but Paris shook his head telling me that Paolo asked for me right away.

Thinking for a moment, I nodded and asked Paris to inform him to meet me at the backside of the stage in the garden.

Nodding at my friends, I asked them to come directly to the wedding stage and I walked towards the backside of it.

What might be so important that he need to speak to me right away?

Paolo is my right hand and does all the under-the table secretive work for me. He was always precise and nailed every job I gave and he was best at it. There was never a time that he disappointed me with his failure.

And that is the reason I'm so concerned about. He is a kind of person who knocks on my door only when there is something big happening.

But the question is what it might be.

"Mr. Bianchi." His rugged featured appeared before me with concern filled eyes. I nodded at him and looked skeptically at him and for some reason I have this feeling that I would not like the news he would give me.

"I'm sorry to disturb you at the time of an important event but it was very important." He voiced out firmly but a tinge of urgency is quite evident.

"um hmm! What is it" I gave my blank businessman look and nodded my head for him to say what he came for.

He provided a file from his bag and placed it in my hands along with a USB. I was about to tell him that it was not the time to discuss business right now but what he said snatched the breath out of my lungs.

"Mr. Bianchi... I... you- You cannot- Umm... You cannot marry Ms. Miller." He stammered and hesitated and when he finally broke my thought with his words, I was beyond furious for him to tell me what to do with the lady I'm in love with.

Sienna Point of View

Finally, it's D-Day of my life. The day when I always dreamt of and which turned into a nightmare.