Chapter 32

(Please visit wandering_nib and see the unique and refreshing contest that is going to be held there. Entry to the contest last date is 11th of April. Hope to see interested creatives there.)

(Chapter 33 already up in inkitt. Enjoy.)

Leonardo Point Of View

"You can place these bags on the glass shelves. Go with the colour pattern and style" I ordered both the maids and saw Lilliput frozen at the door step seeing all the arrangements being done for her.

Well, what did she think? That I would let her earn the money and get away from me?

No f**king way!

Though three million dollars is like a drop of water in the large ocean, I cannot take chances.

Here I'm trying and planning to apologize to her mend our relationship in any way possible and there she's trying to get away from me.

I will not let this happen at all!

"What is happening here? Whose... whose things are all these?" Lilliput asked baffled at the view before her.

"Why, yours of course." I grinned widely and motioned maids to continue with their work.

"You can't" she said gaping wide at me to which I just smirked.

"Of course I can" I answered her back with ease, leaning against the nearest wall.

"But they are mine. I can do whatever I want to." Tears almost on the verge of falling out of eyes. I just ignored her tears though I felt like a biggest horse a**. Right now breaking her confidence that she can ever leave me is more important than to console her.

I can't afford to lose her. Once I was an a** to treat her like a sh*t but not now. I will make sure she doesn't leave me in this lifetime.

"Everything in this mansion, including me, is yours Lilliput. You have every right on everything in this house... except what I buy for you." I took hold of the loose tendrils of her hair and twirled them around my fingers.

Tracing a finger on her jaw, I looked into depth of her eyes with are filled with frustration and desperation.

I felt so bad for seeing such look in her eyes but I need to be a cold hearted person for now.

I pulled the little bag from her hands and smirked cockily saying "I'll subtract this from your debt but your debt just increased a million more, For your information for buying you trendy wardrobe full." I said and masked the urge to chuckle at her state.

"How do expect me pay for those you bought or buy for me then?" she asked to which I just smirked at her wide and pecked her forehead, leaving her there with a smile playing on my lips and confusion playing on her face.

That's for you to find out on your own, my Lilliput!

Leo – 1, Lilliput - 0

~*~*~*~*~*~

Uh, it feels so great showering after a long stressful day. Whistling and scrubbing my body, I hummed my favorite song. Warm water running through my body feels so damn good and fresh.

After a long shower of twenty minutes, I came out of my room wiping my body and going straight to my closet to wear something comfortable.

It's been almost three days that Lilliput has stopped talking to me and started avoiding me. She's always locked in her room mostly planning god knows what. She use to ask the maids to bring her snacks and meals to her room and few times, Valentine use to eat with her in her room too.