Chapter 4

Sienna point of view:

He is the Boss?

I advised about importance of nature and safety to my own boss? How can I be so stupid and careless to just go around announcing my knowledge? I heard he is a devil in human form and a ruthless person. What will happen to me now?

Today's meeting was quite confusing as he taunted me, yes. But I expected him to kill me or torture me like I heard few unrealistic rumors about him. But instead he just taunted me.

Why am I getting a feeling that this is a silence before storm?

But how much ruthless he maybe, he look so handsome. What a height like a God, what a face with little spiky beard, what an aura – powerful and dominating. He's a pure festival to one's eyes.

But I know better than to admire and let this little admiration take another level. I'm not a normal girl. I have a secret life that a proper disgust a lot. I have no right to dream about love. I have no reason to imagine a person to like me.

I have no identity!

"What are you thinking about Sienna?" Phoebe, a twenty nine years old escort here in this escort house, asked me narrowing her eyes.

Besides the east wing manager Rick, only phoebe knows about me being secretly working a decent job out there.

Phoebe is a prostitute no doubt, but she is a sweetheart. When I was dumped here at the age of sixteen, I don't know anything. Why I am here, what is going on, I don't know anything. I was an innocent, naïve girl who doesn't know anything outside my little world and Phoebe was so gracious enough to tell me everything and explain everything in detail.

I was disgusted at myself at first for being here, in this house. But Phoebe's like an elder sister that tried every chance to help me settle here.

Now when I came to know many ladies here, I was not disgusted but proud of them that they took the hardest step in their life to live rather than being a coward and end their lives.

Even though I have many nightmares about this place, about my past, about my brother, I am trying to get past them and help these ladies to attain a decent life they always wanted.

"My boss" I answered Phoebe when I felt her shaking me.

"Your boss? Is he handsome?" She asked wiggling her eyebrow.

I looked up at her suddenly trying to know where she's going on with this conversation. "Yes he is. And a devil too." I said vaguely to kill her curiosity.

"And yet you are daydreaming about him?" She raised a brow completely into the topic.

"No I am not. You know I cannot because I don't deserve anyone."

"And you should know that you are the one who deserves everything and everyone out of all the girls here." Phoebe retorted.

I was about to counter back when I heard a loud yelling from outside my room. We slowly went towards the opened it slightly to see what is happening.

I shivered in fear when I saw the same creepy man who tried many times to force himself upon me and tried a lot to get a chance in my bed from months.

He was having a heated argument with Rick.

"Whenever I come here to have her, she, bloody is booked? I want Sienna Thomas in my bed." That creepy man yelled at Rick but Rick on the other hand is standing firmly with dominance and power.

"Sir, she is booked by a very powerful person so I cannot help you have her for a night. She's currently in her room with her customer. If you want to get sued by that person and lose your membership here, then I have no problem. Please go in and check yourself" Rick said in a voice void of any emotions.