New Book

"I can fight my own battles." She used the smuggled smugness in bragging.

If the mocking look given by him wasn't a byproduct of insult, then the words followed surely surpassed it.

"But you look like a girl. How can you?" This blacklisted the smug on her face as her face turned from white to pink and worked hard through its way to bright red.

Thanks to him, she is successfully angered.

"What do you mean 'look like a girl'? I am a girl." Both he and her wolf scoffed at the same time making her greatly infuriated.

Valeriu Ion Cazacu, a Romanian hot and delicious human, leads his life as famous pharmacologist. He is a cool and composed man with a reasonable and neutral mindset. Knowledgeable and strategic, he is not a man of words but actions.

Veira Dea Lupus, a rogue werewolf who raised herself and her wolf alone, is an epitome of trickery. She is a woman of words than actions while her wolf is an animal of beauty than instincts. With a mouth full of lies and eyes made of deceit, she is a queen of negotiation.

With a wolf that drives her mad and a man who smells like medicine that may cure her wolf, will Veira trick the moonlight of Valeriu?

What happens when a smooth sailing Valeriu is hit by a bi-creature? Will Valeriu sink or sail?

Follow the journey of a Valeriu and Veira with full of tricks and head-butting wolf trucks.

Swindling Mr. Mate is a book written with humored ink, romantic quill, bordered by fantasy and highlighted with much needed bites and kisses.

~*~*~*~*~*~

First chapter of the new book "Swindling Mr. Mate" is up. Please read and encourage me.

Please vote and comment and share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim