Chapter 31

(Chapter 32 already updated in Inkitt. Enjoy!) 

Please read the Author Note below the chapter. 

Sienna Point of View

"─ I want you to take a nameless promise from Leonardo without a reason and gift it to me." My words paled her even more if it is possible.

I looked keenly towards her for an answer but all she did was looking at me few long minutes without even blinking her eyes.

If I even know at least five percentage of what a creature of a Bianchi is, then I would clearly understand that little lady Bianchi is planning something in her mind.

She looked extremely pale, I agree but these Bianchi's has an ability to control and mask their expressions very well. It seems like Valentina is having an inner battle with herself regarding my gift.

"Why?" She asked softly and slowly colour started filling her face.

Uh, what why? I have my reasons. I can't live with your brother now. Not now after what happened with me.

"I- I- Have my reasons" I answered crisply not wanting to make my situation a national news to everyone. I'm already in tight societal spot and I don't want more people to know about me or my past when it can be an obstacle for me to live freely in society in future.

Valentina gave me a knowing smile which made me rethink my options. The intelligent look that she's giving me is enough for me know that she knows about me more than she should.

"Alright. I will do that for you, though I can't promise you that I would be successful in it knowing my brother is dog when it comes to sensing things. But I'll try for you." She yet again gave me a knowing smile and returned to her previous position to drive away.

Uf, Such a long day it is!

~*~*~*~*~*~

"32, 33, 34, 35.... 50. Oh my God, who in their right mind will ever use fifty pairs of stilettoes? Not to mention thirty five handbags and 20 pouches." I grumbled while gathering everything into large box.

Now that the accessories are packed, I need to packed clothes now. God knows how much work is awaiting.

Once I opened the door to large closet room, I stood frozen looking at the huge shelves stuffed with colorful sun dresses, evening gowns, party wear, inner wear and night wear.

Now how do I pack everything from here? It looks like there is at least five hundred clothes here.

Oof! Move your butt and get to work, Sienna. Remember, you need to pay every pence you owe and get out of here.

As so with a determination as my tool, I gather strength and started putting all the clothes in the boxes.

My whole body is aching so much from all the packing work that I feel like I was hit by a huge truck. My joints are crying for rest and my eyes are flapping for a good nap but still I pushed myself to continue with the job in hand.

I had to pay Mr. Giant all the money I owe at least in installments. I can't put all my blind faith in valentine to come and give me my promise gift knowing how much of a dog Mr. Giant is. So I need to look for sources to pay off my debt as soon as possible and get out of her and breath fresh air and life a life like a normal person with no worries, no curfews and no absurd limitations. My life will go on my rules.

And for that to happen, I need to start paying him off with the little extra amount to think about the grand amount.

As if on cue, my mobile rang informing me of the coming call. I looked at the caller name and immediately picked it up eagerly.