Special

Author's Corner

Combined Views: 6 480

Oh hey guys, Pixel here, no skit/office gag today since I'm not in my office/room since I'm busy tracking down where Izuku and the women are, so I'll make this quick. And sorry for the long wait as this chapter is long.

Dude and Dudettes, now thank you all for supporting the story and making more and more special and more popular. Now I've read the reviews and I noticed and realized that I've made mistakes in the story that I didn't even notice and I'm sorry for it, I'll fix them right now in the next chapters and hope that will please you guys, I'm still making the Spotify playlist of the story and I didn't know when it'll be ready. 

And this is the special tribute chapter so prepare yourselves since this is one long chapter and use headphones since I'm using mine while I was writing this and I have a surprise as someone else asked me to do it and you'll see who is involved in this prank.

Now for this: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SONGS I USE IN MY STORY. THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

(Oh and a few things. This chapter doesn't follow the current timeline to the story as it is a special chapter and it is ahead for a few months as it's Izuku birthday in this chapter, so don't get confused okay?)

I found where the Amazons and Izuku were

"Let the games being..."

My Hero Academia: Cinnamon Bun's Music

Special: Tribute Album

"Is it ready yet?" asked Iida to Uraraka who shook her head show that it was as she was baking a cake. The Heroic Classes and some of the support course students were in 1-A's dorm as they were preparing of an important party as they were wearing their casual clothes, today was Izuku's 17th birthday and everyone was decorating that dorm with party stuff as they were preparing for the green bunny's birthday today with snacks, games. Music and of course...CAKE! The Class A & B boys were moving things around so that the guests can move around easier while the girls were either baking the treats, cooking the food while the rest were decorating the common area with lights, banners, and balloons. Bakugou and Todoroki were putting the finishing touches on the TV and surround sound as they were planning to play some music.

"So we done right cause I have to get the nerd out of his room." Said Bakugou as Todoroki nodded and the two went their own ways as Bakugou was heading of the elevator but...

"Oh you going to wake Midori up? Can I come with?" asked Mina as she appeared in front of Bakugou hoping to surprise the birthday boy with a slimy gift. The two head into the elevator and push the button to where Midoriya's room was on. They reach the floor and walk to his room, Mina knocks on the door softly as she didn't want to wake her crush up rudely.

"Midori...Midori? You up yet?" asked Mina as she didn't get a responds so she knocks again but no responds as Bakugou pushed Mina away from the door and kicks it open and shouted.

"NERD! WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" Shouted Bakugou as he bursts into the room to wake him up.

"Bakugou! You can't wake someone like that! They could get a heart attack if you're not careful." Said Mina as she was mad about her explosive friend's wake up technique. The blonde boy ignores her as he scans the bed to see that the sheets were neaten and it looked like he wasn't even in the room.