Track 16

Author's Corner

Combined Views: 3 342

P: SO, wanna play some Smash Bros?

Me and Izuku were in my office and were hiding

I: No...I'm worried for my friends, thanks to you and your writing. We're not going to live. In fact, I feel like you're going to do something extreme in the future

P: Hahaha...yeah. Look, everything will be fine dude. We just need to chill and hide and...

R: and hide horrible. Since it wasn't hide to find you....

Our eyes widen as we turn and see Rumi behind us with a smile that was...too sweet

P: R-R-R-Rumi?! How'd you get in...

I was cut off when Rumi hit me on the head and was KO'D. Izuku saw her and jumped out the window and ran with his quirk as he ran back to the ballet to see if everyone was alright as he turns to you guys

Hi everyone, Izuku here. And thank you to those who sent that idiot of a writer suggestions but I have to say this. You guys have some tastes in music but then again Pixel listen to Future Bass Kawaii music and LoFi when he's depressed so I can't judge.

The songs gave he were good and had material to use in this chapter but since there were a lot, he had to listen to them and choose which ones to use since they were the ones that hit home with him and he had to do some editing to some of the lyrics to fit the story better, but I have to say this. The songs y'all are sending him to put in the story, I've either never heard before or I have but I really didn't like it, so I can't really put it in since I don't like it.

The story is most likely on the last 7 chapters to its end now since Izuku is literary in the city but...something happened to him. You'll see in the chapter

Cinnamon Bun's World Tour is busy being written now and will most likely be ready soon but there will be a trailer first but I have to ask something. What city do you guys with Izuku and Co. to go to first?

Go check out the official Cinnamon Bun's Music Playlist on YouTube.

Either use the URL Link Below

playlist?list=PLN2V_OYBNPClMnTMTh6Nq7wv-F_5doVzm

Or Type in the story's name and you'll see it.

Now for this: PIXEL DOESN'T OWN ANY OF THE SONGS HE'S USES IN THIS STORY. THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Now for the recap from the last chapter: The listeners at U.A continue to listen to their friend's music but one was feeling not so happy as she remembers her boyfriend was gone.

Now remember, be stay safe out there and hope you all are alright during either your own lockdown and please be safe and let's stop the spread of COVID-19 and now if you'll excuse me, I have to hide and lay low for a while. He'll probably talk to you all at the end when he wakes up. Bye!

[Songs Used in order]

[Go for Broke by Machine Gun Kelly Ft. James Arthur] (This song is a surprise to you and the listeners)

[Highway to Hell by AC/DC]

[Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin] (Over 8 FUCKING Minutes! ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN!? This song is longer than Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody and I thought that song was long. But it's noce. So noce that I beatboxed to the guitar solo.)