Track 4

Author's Corner

Hey guys, Pixel here and here the new chapter of the story and thank you for reading the story. Now, without further a due, let's get to the story

My Hero Academia: Cinnamon Bun's Music

Track 4: Secret Stash/Sexy?! Part 1

Class A with Class B was staring in shock, confusion and fear looks on their faces as they were looking at their teachers were at the front door, and they were in their casual wear as Aizawa was wearing a black long sleeve and black jeans with black and white sneakers, Vlad was wearing a red t-shirt with black lines going horizontal on the sides of the t-shirt, a pair of white jeans and black shoes, Midnight was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket, a pair of little blue jeans and red high heels and had her hair in a ponytail. Present Mic was wearing a black leather jacket with a yellow undershirt, a pair of purple pants and black boots, he was also wearing his sunglasses and had his hair down. Cementoss was wearing an over-sized grey t-shirt, a pair of brown shorts and sandals, Snipe was wearing a checked shirt with a brown rusty coat, with a pair of jeans and brown cowboy boots. Recovery Girl was wearing her hero costume instead of her casual clothes. Nezu was the only one in his regular outfit. The teachers were looking at the students with annoyance (Aizawa), intrigue (Nezu, Snipe and Cementoss) and excitement (Present Mic and Midnight). It was all silence until a scare Uraraka broke the silence by asking

"Uhh, Mr Aizawa? What are you and the rest of the teachers doing in you here?" asked Uraraka with Aizawa sighing before turning to her and the other students

"We were on our way from lunch and were on our back to our dorms to relax but I heard you listening to Problem Child's songs so I invited the others to come and listen to his stuff especially one case hidden away and since I know where it is I'll get it." Said Aizawa as he starts to walk to the elevator but he stopped when he heard...

"YOU KNEW ABOUT IZUKU'S TALENT. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ANYTHING!" Shouted Class A as they looked upon their home teacher for his reposes but got...

"You didn't ask." Said Aizawa with his cat grin as he resumed his journey to where this mystery case is, that he never noticed his class face planting the floor from how their teacher was so clam. They waited for a good while until Aizawa returned with a small bag with stickers and notes saying: "DO NOT OPEN AT ALL TIMES!" or "RETURN TO IZUKU MIDORIYA IF FOUND!". Now everyone was wondering what was in the bag and how did they (Class 1-A) not find that bag while the rest (Class 1-B and the stuff) were curious as to why Aizawa came back what a bag. Aizawa placed the bag on the table next to the CD player before he pulled out his yellow sleeping bag out of God knows where and steps in it but before he could fall asleep...

"Uhh...Shouta...what's that?" asked a curious Present Mic, in which the others nodded to the question. Sighing, Aizawa opens one eye to look at them and answers lazily. "That's Problem Child's super-secret stash. I saw him putting something in it one day and I thought he was hiding porn in it but I realized that this was Midoriya I was talking about, so I waited for him to leave his room and I saw that it was filled with..." explained Aizawa as he opened the bag to reveal...more CDs but these CDs were in more decorated covers.

"Wait, why would Midori hide these ones away from the rest of his songs?" asked Tooru as the other students were thinking about as to why Izuku would hide these songs from the others.

"Maybe these are special and maybe he wanted to put them in a safe space and not get them mixed up with the rest." Asked Tsu who was looking at the bag and the cases. "Maybe but why do I get the feeling that it's more than that?" said Momo as she had a feeling that the bag was never meant to be found. Todoroki looked into the bag and pick up a few discs and he looked at the designs of it and was amazed by how it was drawn, he knew Izuku could draw from when he looked at one of Izuku's hero journals and saw his page but the way the covers was drawn. It was amazing. One had an old looking Porsche with two people in it, a guy with green hair driving and a woman with pink hair in the passenger's seat. Another one had two people hugging with the guy's face hiding behind the woman's head but he could see that the guy also had green hair but the woman had blue hair. Both had tattoos that some of them link in together. Another one had only two lions fighting each other. One had a guy with green hair wearing a white fedora and a white suit singing into a mic. Another had a lady on the cover but all he could see for her was her body which kinda looked like Midnight's body but not her face, she was wearing nothing but her bra and panties which were attached to her stocking and high heels. Another had a guy on it but his face was black and he was wearing black clothes. All were great in their own way but one had his eye...