Track 8

Author's Corner

Pixel: Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Todoroki walks in and see me laughing and rolling on the ground

T: Uhh...Pixel...

P: Yes...

T: Is everything okay?

P: Yeah, everything is fine. Why do you ask?

T: Because you were laughing uncontrollable and rolling on the ground

P: Because my Icy-Hot friend, the readers' reviews and reactions made me laugh because for Izumi.

T: Ohhh Okay. Have you seen Midoriya anywhere, me and the guys were going to play poker and we can't find Midoriya anywhere.

P: Mmmm. I haven't seen the dude since yesterday because he came here to ask for a day off and was chased by Rumi and....

We hear an explosion and turn to see that my door was blown up and saw Izuku running with his t-shirt was in ruins and had no pants on and the girls and women were right behind him.

I: AHHHHHHHHH!

The Females: Come back here Izu-kun and we'll show you some love~

Izuku runs and jumps through my window. Me and Todoroki watch as the ladies turn and run out of my room and give chase to the green bunny. The two of us turned to each other.

P: ...I think you should go and help him while I do the intro.

T: ...Uhhh...sure...

Todoroki uses his ice quirk and leaves to help his friend.

Hey guys, Pixel here and damn two chapters in two days, man am I not tired yet. I laughed when I saw the reviews and reactions for Izuku's female counterpart; Izumi, now I'll say why I put her in there in this chapter. 

Now for this: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE FUCKING SONGS I USE IN MY STORY. THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Now for the recap: It's a new day and the classes arrive at Gym Gamma to continue to listen to Izuku's music, they arrive there to see new faces there. They listen to some funny songs, good songs and one deep and dark song while one song brought out something that the classes didn't even know about their friend.

Now remember, be stay safe out there and hope you all are alright during either your own lockdown and please be safe and now if you'll excuse me, I have a door and window to fix. I'll talk to y'all later. Peace!

My Hero Academia: Cinnamon Bun's Music

Track 8: Dang

"WAIT, WHAT!?"

Silence fell the gym from the news, the news that Izumi Midoriya, the cute and sexy girl from one of the songs in the cases was actually their friend/crush/hero/rival/classmate; Izuku Midoriya. Now the thoughts of everyone except Inko was going everywhere as they tried to come to conduction to the news but...some of perverts and wanted to know why did Izuku do it.

"Is Izuku a cross-dresser?"

"Is he really a girl and dresses and act like a boy?"

"Is he a trap?"

"Is he a sex offender?"

"Is he a closet pervert?"

The questions were getting out of hand and Inko couldn't answer one before another came and interrupted her. Nezu saw that Inko was having a hard time trying to answer the questions.