Track 5

Author's Corner

Hey guys, Pixel here and wow, I'm proud to see that not only people are reading my story but that you guys are loving it.  Thank you guys for that

Now to recap from the last one. Aizawa and the U.A. staff have come to 1-A's dorm and Aizawa uncovers a bag which contains Izuku's hidden music, the gang found out some secrets from the music as some of the songs had either the name of a girl in the hero course or someone in it. As they were listening to the songs, Izuku was pursued and was captured by a mysterious figure. 

Now let's get back into the story and see if Izuku has escaped (I don't think he did) on this chapter. I was wondering if anyone wants to make a T.V. Tropes on this story, I will really appreciate it.

My Hero Academia: Cinnamon Bun's Music

Track 5: There's More!/Sexy!? Part 2

While Izuku is being captured by the mysterious figure. The gang were watching the wheel spin as they were waiting to see who was next to choose from the pile of songs. The wheel started to slow down as the names until it lands on one girl...

'Uraraka'

Said girl was surprised to see her name was the one that was next to choose the next song, she went to the secret bag to see if there was a song with her name on it. Such enough there was one with her name on it but there was other writing on it as well.

"Guys, I found one with my name on it but there's other writing on it." Said the bubbly gravity girl. "Well what does it say *kero*." Said Tsu

"It writes: "In My Head" and beside my name with it, that's about it."

"Well, let's see what Midori did to make this song." Said Mina as she was exictied to hear what her new crush did to the song as Uraraka handed the CD to Jirou to play it.

Izuku Midoriya

(U.A. Alliance Heights)

(D-D-D-D-DEKU)

C'mon, yeah

Everybody's looking for love, oh (woo, huh)

Ain't that the reason you're at this club? Oh (huh)

You ain't gon' find it dancing with him, no (no)

I've got a better solution for you, girl, oh (huh)

'True'

"Is he giving advice?"

"I think so." Some for the men took out a pen and a piece for paper to write down some for the things

Just leave with me now, say the word and we'll go (and we'll go)

I'll be your teacher, I'll show you the ropes (you the ropes)

You'll see the side of love you've never known

I can see it going down, going down

"He's confident again."

"Yeah but I think I like this confident Midoriya better."

"I wonder what ropes he want to teach to you Ochako-chan?"