Track 13

Author's Corner

Combined Views: 1755

Hey guys, Pixel here. And no skit in today's chapter as I'm busy running in the building to look for my weapons and find Izuku. You see, in the last chapter, Rumi was this close to chop my head off when Snipe sniped her with horse tranquiler darts. I escaped from my execution post when the men in their war gear broke through the front line and are currently fighting the Amazons. I'm busy looking for our boi before the darts effects wear off since she recovers fast. So here the things you need to do.

Go check out the official Cinnamon Bun's Music Playlist on YouTube.

Either use the URL Link Below

playlist?list=PLN2V_OYBNPClMnTMTh6Nq7wv-F_5doVzm

Or Type in the story's name and you'll see it.

Now for this: I DOESN'T OWN ANY OF THE SONGS I'VE USES IN THIS STORY. THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Now for the recap from the last chapter: Izuku was trapped in a room with Toga as she requested that he should sing with her. After a few songs, they learn things about each other and were about to have a moment but out of nowhere, Rumi appeared and was about to take Izuku with her. She and Toga fought which gave Izuku the time he needed to escape and run with All Might back to their truck and drive off on the road back to U.A.

Now remember, be stay safe out there and hope you all are alright during either your own lockdown and please be safe and let's stop the spread of COVID-19 and now if you'll excuse me, I have to find my dude before we're screwed. I'll talk to you all at the end.

I continue to run as I see two guns and a sword hanging on a wall. I grab them as I continue to run until I see a huge door. I open it to see what would scar me both physically and mentally. I see Izuku chained to a wall with nothing but his boxers on, I get stabbed in my back by something sharp and I see a knife which was floating in the air. I realize who was.

P: Oh, I see. You want to do this the old fashion way. Okay Tooru.

I said as I put my guns down on the floor and pushed it aside as I pulled out a knife while Tooru was waving her knife around

Let's dance

[Songs Used in order]

[P.S. I Hope You're Happy by The Chainsmokers Ft. blink-182]

[We Will Rock You by Queen] (Suggested by SaturnNights)

[Sunday by NEFFEX]

[Rap God by Eminem]

My Hero Academia: Cinnamon Bun's Music

Track 13: Bands/Groups/Bets: Part 2

While Izuku was about to going out on his night of trouble in Tokyo, the listeners at U.A. had just cheered up Eri after a mishap with a wrong song