💕Chapter 76

The next day, Minho slowly woke up with a terrible headache and a tingling sensation in his arm. At first, he thought he was in his room, but later as he looked beside him, he sees someone...

Not gonna lie, he did panicked for a few seconds, but once he sees it was Jisung, he felt a little better. Because at least it wasn't some random person, worst, a girl next to him.

Okay but Jisung...

Jisung...

Jis-

JISUNG?!

Minho thought he must be tripping, why on earth will Jisung be on his bed for? Did he crave for Jisung so much that he hallucinate? No way.

He lifts his quilt slowly, and gently so he doesn't wake the other up. "Oh..it is...him"

He looked around, "This is Jisung's room? Why am I here, again?"

He begins to have a headache and start having a flashback of what happened last night...

"Shit, I did some embarrassing things didn't I?"

•••

He remembered that he had been in a bad mood last night, and after posting on insta, he went to a bar to drink alone.

He remembered clearly someone approached him, wanting to hook up with him, but he refused, and then...he went home

When he got home, he recalled that he had gone to sleep after returning to his bedroom. But he also dreamed that he was holding Jisung on his bed, kissing him and telling him how much he likes him...

"That's...not a dream isn't it...well...shit" He cursed again after realising what he dreamed last night——might be real. He gasped softly and turned his head towards the sleeping boy, "well, I mean...at least he knows how much I like him?...so win-win? And also...a little irrelevant but...his lips were soft..."

"What if I...what if I just...you know......like I just....." Minho glanced at Jisung once again, "It won't hurt just...do it one more time right?...but like...s-sober this time..."

Minho took a deep breath and slowly leaned in, as his lips were about to touch Jisung's lips, the bedroom door was busted open, "HAN JISUNG WAKE UP! WE LEAVING SOON! And did you see Minh—OH MY FUCKING GOD... I AM SO SORRY!" Felix run out of the room and slammed the door closed

Minho thought Jisung would wake up, but the younger only moved and whined slightly. "shit" Minho facepalm himself knowing Felix will tell the others what he just saw

Not gonna lie, Minho is embarrassed to death, he remembers all the things he has said to Jisung. "Fuck" He cursed. Minho doesn't want to face Jisung at all right now.

"Wait, what if...I pretend as if nothing had happened?"

Good idea...

(Y/N: No it isn't)

Minho moved away from Jisung and sits up, he looked back at Jisung once again and stared at his lips, "No Minho no" Minho then got up and quietly when left back to his bedroom

•••

Jisung woke up around a few minutes later, while his eyes were closed, his hand groped around his bed. But once he felt coldness and nothing, he opens his eyes and slowly sits up to find himself alone in the bedroom and of course, Minho wasn't there

Now, he's confused. What if he was dreaming last night??? "Oh, you're awake," A voice said, Jisung looked up and sees Minho, "what? I...you...umm"