💕Chapter 74

82k likes 38k comments Chrischan // Lets stay together

Chrischan // Lets stay together. We'll always be with you. Forever.

Imnotastay // Stfu I'm in tears

Definitelynotastay // Who's cutting onions

notastay // I hate it how a post and a caption can put me in tears

whatisastay // bruh I just finished crying not again

Lixlee // BRO- why the emotionssss
Chrischan // I'm in the mood lmao
Lixlee // IDKDJDJDJJ

YN// Tears: *I'm falling*

•••

Most of them fell asleep on their way home, and when Minho turned towards the window, he saw Jisung, who was reading, but the boy was shivering, "Are you cold?" Jisung turned his head and looked at Minho. He was interrupted when he tried to speak. "I don't have a coat, but I can be your coat," Minho said with a smile, opening his arms.

Jeongin, sitting in front of both of them, heard what Minho said and turned around impatiently and disgustingly, "Ewwww. Don't be so nasty" he said

Minho snorted without answering Jeongin's words. Before he turned around, Jeongin pointed his middle finger at Minho. After a few seconds, Minho once again moved his attention back at Jisung and asked, "so..?" He said with his arms outstretched again.

"Oh, is fine, I'm not cold," said Jisung. Seeing that Minho didn't react, he didn't say any more words, so he went on reading his book again. Jisung turned down Minho, leaving him a little bit disappointed and sulky. When he looked up and saw Jeongin laughing at him, he glared and said nothing.

After a while, Minho, who was on his phone, suddenly felt like something was leaning against him. He slowly turned his head and saw Jisung, who was falling asleep while reading his book. Slowly Jisung fell asleep against Minho's shoulder, Minho slowly put down his phone and smiled at the sleeping boy.

The younger's cheeks looked super soft, so Minho can't help but had an urge to squeeze them. But he didn't, because he didn't want to disturb the sleeping boy.

•••

8:30 pm

After arriving at the beach house, the changlix couple when to take a nap after a shower. A little irrelevant but...we all know, if we take naps in the afternoon, we either wake up at midnight or we don't wake up at all until the next morning...

As for the Seungjin couple, as soon as they got home, they changed their clothes and went out for dinner. Before they left, Felix told Seungmin to bring back some food in case he wakes up in the middle of the night and gets hungry.

Chan went out too but didn't mention where he was going. Jeongin went back to his room and ordered take-away. Last but not least, the stars of the show (jk) Minho and Jisung. The two stayed in the kitchen because Jisung wanted to eat the cheesecakes