"How can I forget that, you were literally trying to kiss that old man because you thought it was your niece." Jimin reminded him and started laughing.

"I was drunk okay! It wasn't my fault. And it's been seven years and you still haven't changed, Mr Park?"

"That's how I am!" With that being said jimin exited the office with the empty cup.

"Good morning Mr Park!" An overly loud Hoseok chimed and immediately flashed his sunshine smile that can never fail to lighten up someone's mood.

"Good morning too, Mr Jung." Jimin greeted.

After a bit of chit chat between the two, they started working. The simple basic office work, like filling up papers, handing important files and setting up meetings. Jimin had done this for years now, so he was a lot experienced.

~~~

"Jiminah, did you tell him you are quitting?" Jin asked taking a sip of his strawberry milkshake.

Jimin shooked his head indicating no.

"What! Why? You should tell him as soon as possible!" Jin exclaimed.

"Hmm. I will tell him tomorrow, maybe?" Jimin answered, and he was unsure if he would tell jungkook the truth tomorrow.

"You should, soon! It has been seven years and still you are working for him! And that's the reason why you don't have an alpha till now! And you are still a virgin!" Jin completed with a bang on the table.

"Jin hyung! Lower your voice! There are people here! And don't talk as if you have an alpha." Jimin scoffed and drank his milkshake in one go. They were sitting at a cafe.

"You brat! At least I am not a virgin! You literally spend your heats alone! You can atleast have one night stands!" Jin spatted.

"Oh my gosh! Shut up! I don't need an alpha I can manage!" Jimin said quite irritated by Jin's nagging.

"Yeah,  obviously! You can just have that boss of yours but you are too much of a pussy to pull off a move."

"Hyung! Stop! I don't like him neither he does! So why will I hit in him?" Jimin said or more like shouted.

"Okay, I will stop. But still you should seriously get yourself an alpha, you are 28 for God sake jimin! You can't live like this for your whole life!" Jin said, more seriously than before. He was actually concerned for jimin.

Jimin has never dated anyone nor had one night stands. Blame his job for that.
He spends his heat, alone. And also lives alone.

He seriously needs to get someone quick.

"I know hyung! That is why I will quit." Jimin confessed.

"And you should do it soon!" Jin said and ruffled Jimin's black smooth hair earning a giggle from the boy.

~~~

"Mr Jeon!" Jimin stopped on his track as soon as the car door opened revealing jungkook who was signaling him to get in. Jimin immediately got in and tied the seat belt.

"So, where are we going?" Jimin questioned, it was quite early for their visit to the construction site, so jimin wondered why jungkook came so early.

"I am taking you to the new restaurant our company had opened. I want to personally taste the food." Jungkook replied focusing on his driving.

And soon after they reached their destination and got out of the car.

They entered the restaurant and took a seat and ordered a regular stake and red wine.

"So, how did it go?" Jimin questioned upon breaking the comfortable silence.

"What?" Jungkook was confused as to what was jimin talking about.

"The meeting." Jimin mentioned clearly.

"Oh, it was good! I mean I am Jeon jungkook, obviously I will be good!" Jungkook praised himself earning a scoff from jimin which went unnoticed by him.

"Here's your order, sir." The waitress served the food and the wine.

And jimin immediately dug into the food, well maintaining his professionalism by the way.

Jungkook too started eating.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked.

"It's good!" Jimin replied honestly.

They finished their food quite quickly than expected and were now waiting for the dessert.

"Umm I need to tell you something." Jimin said taking the glass of water and gulping it down his throat. He didn't understand why he was getting nervous.

"Yeah?" Jungkook quirked up an eyebrow at that. It wasn't like anything common, jimin rarely has anything to say to jungkook except for things related to work.

"I am quitting."

_______________________________

Chapter one!! Forgive me if I made grammar mistakes.🙇‍♀️

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment.

And this story is inspired by the k drama
'What's wrong with secretary Kim?' Not entirely but still it's the same. The plot will obviously be different from the original story but the concept will be the same.

So I hope y'all like it.

Bye!

💜💜