28| Inner Child

"уσυ'яє єνєяуωнєяє єχ¢єρт нєяє; αη∂ ιт нυятѕ

"уσυ'яє єνєяуωнєяє єχ¢єρт нєяє; αη∂ ιт нυятѕ."

— Rupi Kaur

°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y - s e v e n ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

"On a serious note," You deadpanned the boy sitting in front of you with a satisfied smile on his face, "how did you...?"

He gave a small shrug, the ravishing smile never wiping off his remarkable features. "It just popped in my mind when I realized that you're the kind to prefer something intimate."

"Intimate, eh?" A smirk crept onto your lips.

"Not that, you freaky woman."

You couldn't help but break out into a fit of giggles, feeling a boost of serotonin at the mere sight of your handsome date. Once slightly stable, you reached your hand out to grab a strawberry from the bowl.

"I've heard that strawberries are sex fruits." You informed, pointing at the ripe one you held between your fingers.

"I swear to God -" Taehyung face-palmed, groaning exasperatedly, "You're starting to scare me with how hypersexual you are."

"Okay, okay, I'll chill," You raised your stained fingertips.

The ravenette chuckled at your antics, watching your stuffed cheeks spark up occasional grins. Boy, was he whipped.

"It feels nice to see that my hard work has been rewarded."

"Yeah," You tucked a strand behind your ear, "It's almost perfect."

The boy's eyes narrowed, "Almost?"

"I really don't want you to freak out, that's why I'm not telling you about the bug that's been on your shoulder since the past five minutes."

He jolted his jacket hurriedly, making the poor insect fling in a random direction. A panicked look on his face as he did so, making you burst into laughter once again.

You squealed as you noticed more tiny ants creeping their on the sheet, probably attracted by the aromatic scent of food. You made an attempt to push them away, but it didn't stop the army that literally surrounded you both.

"What the fuck are those?" Taehyung croaked, standing up and brushing the insects from his jeans.

You did the same, realizing that the invasion of pests was too strong for you to stay further. Without wasting a moment, you started packing the material lying on the sheet. Taehyung helped by shaking off insects from the sheet before folding it and placing it in the basket.