6| Dionysus

"нє ρяαуѕ ƒσя ℓσνє, нє ρяαуѕ ƒσя ρєα¢є,αη∂ мαувє ƒσя ѕσмєσηє ηєω

αη∂ мαувє ƒσя ѕσмєσηє ηєω."
—Jamie Dornan

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· s i x ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

If one can recall their memory of their first bike ride, they'd understand.

The way a toddler would be left beguiled whenever he'd enviously stare at older kids swoop before him on their pedal-driven vehicles, making him beg his parents to to buy him one too - and not one of those plastic tricycles, but he'd want one of those heavy metal ones.

He would want to go off-limits.

He'd be avid to grow being tall enough for his feet to reach the pedals and readily drink that unpleasant glass of milk for its sake.

And then after years of restlessness, persistence, and stubbornness, his effort would bear fruit and his parents would finally approve.

Everything would be so exhilarating until he's wary for the adrenaline gushing through bloodstream when he'd be all set with his father's firm hands supporting the rear frame.

And that would be when he would reconsider his decision. He'd automatically want to flee home and devour the rest of the Pringles instead of finally facing it all.

His blood would freeze in his veins, and his desire for wanting to ride a cool book would be long-forgotten then, replaced by an irrational fear that spiked up his hair.

He'd back off.

But before he could utter a single word of protest, his father would push the bicycle. He would scream. Panic etched onto his face. Grip on the handles strained as he would hold his bicycle for dear life.

He'd hear father would yell to pedal without actually processing the words. It would take him to listen to a second yell to return to his senses. His feet would clamp to the pedals, automatically circling around the chain like his life depends on it.

Soon enough, it all would come to control. Horror would convert into pure bliss as the wind would strike his face, and he'd burst into excited laughter.

He'd be glad that he was too late to inform his father that he was a coward.

The scenario kept replaying in the ravenette's mind as Taehyung overlooked its uncanny resemblance with his current emotions.

Taehyung had no complex feelings embedded in his chest. None that he was aware of. He knew there was absolutely no point in hiding himself from himself, and hence he'd always been forward.

He wholeheartedly acknowledged and accepted the fact that he was attracted to you. It was a little tug in the corner of his heart in the very beginning when he notice how bold and upright you were that lead to the dangerous revelation in the hospital. Instead of scaring him off, it caused his desire to increase to a perilous extent, an extent which forced him to want to go off-limits.