Jatkosota Comes Too!

"Well Well... It's looks like Mika and Huey still holding hands together... Ahahaha" Mikko appeared in the society. Upon hearing it, Huey and Mika quickly sighed...

Huey sits farther than Mika, to convey Mikko that they're not "Them".

"Quit Hiding your feelings... I know it very much... I'm not gonna tease you anymore" Mikko added from her past passage.

Aki appeared also "Well Mikko, You Desperately want a boyfrie-"

"No I don't want a boyfriend!"

Huey and Mika chuckles.

"Well you Two love birds stop chuckling on me! It's not funny!" Mikko raised her tone.

"Alright Alright... I'll give you two a tour here..." Huey stoods up and Mikko and Aki followed him

"Well... That tease never ends..." Mika said to herself, but Darjeeling went to her "I've been to there also... Rosehip always teasing us when we are close to each other"

-Timeskip-

Adrian and Pekoe came back, and Darjeeling greeted them with a different tone.

"Darjeeling... I know you're a little upset... When you see me with Orange Pekoe... I kinda love her, but that love can't match with my love on you... You're too cute, intelligent, and kind-hearted..." Adrian comforts Darjeeling.

"Of all St. Glorianas, and all schools, you still chose me? I'm not talented at cooking, serving you medicine. But why me?"

"You can't remember why I chose you? Because you care me, like me, and even trying your best to motivate me!" Adrian express his feelings again.

"A-ahh... I love you" Darjeeling hugs Adrian and sobs there

"I love you too" Adrian comforts her.

Huey, Mikko and Aki came back

"Could we celebrate this with a meal?" Darjeeling said.

"Leave it to me!" Adrian expressed amd went to his office room

"All right!" Everyone happily went to Adrian's room