A Cozy Ride to HQ

*Still out of the Diary*

"Ahh... I feel warm... Where am I?" Mika mused, opened her eyes, and saw Huey on her "Commander's Seat"

"Well Aki, Cramming 4 People inside a BT42 isn't as comfortable as Mika's Room" Huey talks to Aki. "Well... We're going to our HQ." Aki answered.

"I am partially seasick, where are we?" Huey asked Aki. "Well... A schoolship." She answered. "Say, what are you holding Huey?"

"My Diary, I record everything... From I found the Ball to today's ride to HQ." Huey said.

Mika woke up "Where am I?"

"On a Tank, heading towards your HQ" Huey replied.

"No, We are already here." Mikko replied.

"Oh, Maybe the Tank is too fast or the HQ is near Mika's House" Huey mused.

They went out and head to the HQ entrance.

While going there, Huey asks Aki another question, Mika felt a little tense at what's happening

"I think Huey and Aki isn't just Friends... Maybe they are so Close to each other... But I don't know am I thinking or not?" Mika mused.

They all went to The HQ and planned to have an exhibition match.

"An Exhibition? A Practice Match?" Aki questioned

"Yes... we are now taking part of this battle" Mika replied.

"But last time you said-" Aki replied, but interrupted by Mika. "It's the path of the Wind why we are taking an exhibition match..."

Huey in Head: "What does it mean?"

"St. Gloriana will be our opponent for the match. I send a message there and replied back." Aki brings the "Approved Message" from St. Gloriana.

"Maybe that "Wind" takes me to my long lost friend" Huey said to Mika

"Well... You quite know him or her very much when it comes to allies, but you still need to know him or her more. Maybe victory cames when you find out" Mika said.