34. Jihyun and Jimin

Start from the beginning

There's this one which he couldn't reach despite tiptoeing. He even tried to climb the shelves, " Here you go. " But then a very sweet voice of a woman coming from his behind spoke suddenly. Jimin was about to look back when he was moved away from the shelves and put him down on the floor. " Is this what you are trying to get? " Asked the woman in white gown as she hands it over to the little kid.

" Y-es. " At first, Jimin was hesitant to take it. However, as he looks up, seeing the woman's calm and beautiful face made him feel at ease and comfortable to reach for the chocolate. He bows, saying shyly, " Thank you Miss. "

" You are very cute.. " She purrs while pinching softly his cheeks. Jimin merely smiles. " Who are you with? Are you with your parents? "

" I'm with Jihyungie. "

The woman hums, satisfied with the answer. She is worried that the little boy is roaming this place alone. He is very cute that she is afraid that someone might take him away. " What's your name? " She asked.

" I'm Jimin.. " The little Jimin's eyes suddenly widened, covering his mouth a little. He just realized that he wasn't supposed to tell his name to a stranger. " Ah.. ah.. Chimchim. I'm C-himchim. " He stutters, proof that Jimin isn't used to lying. His hyung specifically told him not to trust strangers. That he must not give his real name.

The woman smiles, feigning innocence as to how Jimin is trying to hide his real name after spitting it first. To think, little Jimin is talking in satoori. " Okay Chimchim. I'm Tae young and I am with my son.. there he is. " Jimin follows where the woman is pointing. He saw a boy probably taller than he is, standing to the side, seemingly busy playing on his gadget. He was wearung a blue beanie. " I think he's your age. His name is Ggukie. "

" Ggukie? " Jimin cutely repeats the name.

" Yeah. Like you, he is very cute too. I hope you get along cause I really really like you. "

Jimin mouths a o-shape. " Like friends? " He asked innocently.

" Yes. Friends. " She coos.

Jimin's face lightens, showing his cute eyesmile. " I can do that. I like having friends. I want a playmate. No one wants to play with me because they are scared of my Jihyungie. " He shares but was excitedly clappig his small and chubby hands.

The woman frowns. " Why? What does your hyung do? "

" I beat them, not even a lady like you is excepted if you don't stop bothering my brother. " Jihyun suddenly interjects pulling Jimin closer to him.

" Jihyungie.. " Jimin gasps earning a quick glance from Jihyun only. He looks upset, probably hating the fact that Jimin left his side without telling him where he went to.

" Oh I meant no harm little one. I was just talking to your brother. " Said the woman. She's cooing as she stares at the twins. She finds Jimin cute already but to have another with thesame face is too much for her heart. She's literally giggling. Anything cute makes her heart happy.

" Don't talk to him unless you are close to us. "

" But I am close to you. " The woman was being philosophical emphasizing their distance with each other. He enjoys teasing the older boy.