Chapter 4

Izuku's P.O.V.

I knew that deep inside he would never like me. That I was just kidding myself to think that he want to be my soulmate. Maybe Kacchan was right. I will never have a soulmate. I ran to the stall farthest from the door and sat there crying until I hear the door to the bathroom slam open.

Todoroki's P.O.V.

"Hey Deku! come take my place! I want to sit next to Sue!" shouted Uraraka. She had found out the Midoriya and I were soulmates and she wanted us to get to know each other. Midoriya walked up to our table and sat down next to me, and then he turned and flashed me the cutes most adorable smile! I did want everyone to se me flustered so I looked away.

"Umm, Im going to go to the bathroom" choked out Midoriya before he got up and walked to the restroom.

As Midoriya walked away from the table, I couldn't help but think that he was leaving because of me. I got up from the table and followed him to the restroom. Deciding that i didn't want to go inside to reveal myself, I my ear against the door. I couldn't hear anything so a opened the door just a crack, and was shocked to hear muffled crying. I slammed the door open and rushed to the last toilet stall. 

"Hey! Midoriya! Why are you crying?" I asked softly.

"T-T-Todoroki?" Midoriya asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes, its me. Now tell me why are you crying?".

"Do you like me?" .

I was shocked. This was out of nowhere.

"I-I mean as a s-soulmate" Midoriya stuttered.

I started to smile.

"Open the door Midoriya" I asked with a sigh. The door open and i could see Midoriya's eye, swollen from crying through the crack. It broke my heart. I pushed open the door and surrounded Midoriya with a fierce hug.

"I don't know what made you think that I don't like you. Your smile is adorable, your personality makes everyone around you happy, and your perfect! It breaks my heart seeing you cry like this"

Midoriya's P.O.V.

I was so relieved to hear those words. I guess all those years of being made fun of by Kacchan had taken a toll on me that I hadn't realized. I silently cried from relief into Todoroki's shoulder for a couple of minutes. I lifted my head and jumped out of surprise. Todoroki was smiling at me. It was so cute. I was so lucky to have this perfect guy as a soulmate!

I washed my face and then Todoroki and I headed out of the bathroom and started walking towards class since lunch was almost over. It seams like we spend a lot more time in the bathroom than we thought...

......... Time Skip .........

RING RING RING

The bell rung, signaling the end of the day! I started packing up my bag when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey, are you available anytime today?" I heard a familiar voice inquire.

I turned around to see Todoroki asking we to hang out!

"Yes! How about right now!!" I answered with a smile.

"Perfect. How about you come over? My old man isn't home today and my sister and my brother are away. We can also do our homework together." 

"Thats great! I'll text my mom and then we can head over!"

I texted my mom that I was going to be study at a friends house. Then Todoroki and I headed out of school and waited for the bus to Todoroki's house. After about 5 minutes, a long blue bus pulled up and we hoped on. Unfortunately there were no seats left so we had to stand. WE were minutes aways from our stop when the bus lurched to a stop and I lost my balance. My hand slipped from the handle and I crashed into Todoroki. 

"Uff!" I exclaimed as I crashed into my soulmate. 

...................

Sorry for the delay, Indiana just announced that all schools have to close by November 30th and my school is going into distance learning soooo..... ya. 

I have a proposal for you guys!

1- longer chapters, but less frequent posts

2- shorter chapters, but with more frequent posts

Please let me know!

Also check out my other story Fated Colors: A  Kiribaku Bnha Soulmate AU!

Thanks for reading my story! (and criticism is always appreciated :D)