Recap of Anime Plot

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains swearing.

BTW, I don't own any of these characters.

Thanks for reading Fated Colors! Enjoy!

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Just give up already! You'll never be a hero and you'll never find your soulmate you useless nerd!" yelled Kacchan. I fell to the floor and the contents of my bag were strewn across the floor. Among the clutter was my hero notebook.

"What is this useless shit" stated Kacchan. He picked up the notebook and started to assault it with small explosions. There was nothing I could do but watch. Then, out of nowhere, he threw the notebook out the window.

"NOOO!" I yelled. I ran and tried to reach for the book but it was to late. I watch as the notebook slowly fell into the koi pond. 

AFTER SCHOOL

I slowly walked towards the koi pond and picked up my notebook. Thankfully none of my notes were that damaged, and I had already memorized most of my analysis. I slowly walked home and started to think, what if Kacchan was right? What if I could never be a hero? What if I never found my soulmate? I would be outcasted form society forever! I headed under the bridge that was on my way home when it happened. His sludgy green tentacles strangled me while trying to force their way into my body. Just as I was about to pass out, I saw my role model All might fighting the villain...

 Just as I was about to pass out, I saw my role model All might fighting the villain

"Hey kid! Get up!"

I woke up to a loud voice and the memories raced through my head. I wiped my head sideways and saw the most amazing sight. The #1 hero All Might standing in front of me. 

"OH MY GOD!!! LET ME GET AN AUTOGRAPH!!!" I exclaimed I reached for my notebook and flipped to the nearest page and was surprised!

'HE ALREADY SIGNED IT!" I thought to my self.

"THANK YOU SIR!" I yelled, bowing profusely

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically Deku follows All Might, Bakugou almost gets possessed by the sludge villain, and All Might deems Deku worthy of being his successor, so basically everything that happened in the first 2-3 episodes of the anime. Sry I was to lazy to write it all out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy this early episode! Thought I'd post early since this is a recap.

Stay tuned!

401 words