Chapter 3

(Todoroki's face tho in the picture above)

Izuku's P.O.V.

After answering all of my moms questions, I headed upstairs to take a shower. I then put on some pajamas and got into bed. After 10 minutes, I was still awake. All I could think of was my date with Todoroki. 

"AHHHHH" I silently screamed into my pillow. I am so gay for Todoroki. His amazing smile, his clever remarks, he was perfect. Until I fell asleep, all I could think of was Todoroki. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow!

Todoroki's P.O.V.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Yesterday was on of the best days of my life. I couldn't get Izuku out of my head! His cute smile and adorable voice and his mesmerizing green eyes were to much for me to handle. I put on my uniform and walked to school, waiting until i could see my little dahlia again.

......................................

I walked into the classroom to see boom boom boy yelling at Ida. Again. I rolled my eyes and looked at the seat behind him. It looks like Midoriya hasn't arrived yet. I sat down at my seat and made a few observations. Kirishima kept blushing when he looked at Bakugou(weird...), Yaoyorozu and Jirou kept avoiding each other, and Kaminari just looked happy all the time. After about 10 minutes, Midoriya rushed into the classroom right before the bell rang. We locked eyes and I smirked. In return, he turned away and blushed. Adorable!

......................................

Midoriya's P.O.V.

All throughout the day, Todoroki kept staring at me! Everywhere I look, there he was, smiling the cutest smile ever! UGGGHH! Then came lunch time. I headed over to the table where Uraraka, Ida, and Tsyu were siting, but as I got closer, I saw a 4th person there. I walked up to my friend and was shocked to discover TODOROKI siting at the table! As soon as I came in her field of vison, Uraraka smirked and whispered to Todoroki.

"Hey Deku! come take my place! I want to sit next to Tsu!" shouted Uraraka

I took Uraraka's spot, but that meant I was sitting next to Todoroki! I looked over at him and smiled, but Todoroki just looked away. Obviously he was disappointed with having me as his soulmate. I looked away and felt like I was going to cry.

"Umm, Im going to go to the bathroom" I choked out. Then I ran towards the bathroom.

.................

Hey, sorry for the short chapter, still going through some stuff, but Im posting a spin of of this story, but Kiribaku(eyebrow wiggle), SOOOO go check it out! Thanks for reading and have a good day!