Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Entrance Exam on the day before the first day of school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Todoroki's P.O.V.

After being tortured by training for my old man for an hour, I finally had time to crash in my room. After my vow to never use my left side, my scumbag of a dad has been pushing me way past my limits. You might be wondering why I don't fight back. Well, as much as I hate to admit it, he is way stronger than me and has way more experience too. After laying on my bed for 10 minutes, I got up and started to prepare for bed. I had to get enough sleep because I had my first day of high school tomorrow. I had gotten into UA high through recommendation and I have to show everyone there that I not there to make friends, just to become a hero. I stared at the celling, which was gray, for my mother had painted it green, the one color that I can not see. Slowly I started to drift asleep until I awoke the next morning.

Izuku's P.O.V.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP " I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm. 

'Why did I set my alarm so early' I wondered. Then it all came back to me. Today was my first day of UA high school! I grabbed my alarm clock and looked at the time. Oh no! It was 8:20! School started at 8:40 and I still had to take a 10 minute bus! I quickly got ready and ruched downstairs. 

"Ah! Izuku honey! I was wondering where you were! Come eat you breakfast!" my mom stated. I quickly shoveled all the food in my mouth and grabbed my bag.

"BYE MOM SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL AND I PROMISE THAT I'LL BE SAF-" before I could finish my statement I was already out the door and running toward my bus stop. I just made it onto the bus and it started to head towards the school...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                    At the school                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at the school from a distance. At the entrance exam, I thought the school was cool, but now I realize that the school is HUMONGOUS! How am I ever going to find my class! After a long search for my class, I finally showed up infront of Class 1-A. I was scared because the most talented students in this country are just beyond the door, but I pushed myself through the them.

"YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT! DID YOUR OLD SCHOOL SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS!" yelled the one person I hoped wouldn't be here.

"It's only the first day of school and your already scuffing up school property!" yelled the second person that I wish wouldn't be here. 

Is soon as I entered, Kacchan, scary Glasses boy, and everyone in the class looked at me. Everyone started to whisper about the boy who destroyed the one pointer. Then I realized that they were talking about me! I held my head up high and took my seat behind Kacchan. I started to take a look at everyone in the room. There was a small short grape boy who was trying to be a pervert, gross, a girl with purple hair and I think earphone jacks on her earlobes, and a dude with yellow hair with a black stripe in it. Then I looked at him. His grey and blue eyes were mesmerizing, and that's when I recognized the color of his hair. It was two colors that i had never seen before, so it had to be half white and half red. My eyes shot down to his and I saw the same shock that was surely in my eyes in his. Before I could make a sound, I heard a tired man speak to the class. 

"It took you 10 minutes to shut up. Lets hope that you can do better in the future"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's P.O.V.

"It took you 10 minutes to shut up. Lets hope that you can do better in the future"

I tore my eyes away from the boy who must be my soulmate. The moment I looked into his eye, I was taken aback by his mesmerizing eyes. Green eyes. I would have to talk to him after class. If he was truly my soulmate, then he should have his soulmate tattoo now.(A soulmate tattoo only appears after you have met your soulmate. The are always in the form of a flower) 

I lifted my sleeve and there it was on my wrist. It was a beautiful green dahlia, the colors bleeding out of the outline of the flower and onto my wrist. It was small, but so bright, the you could notice it from 5 feet away.

 It was small, but so bright, the you could notice it from 5 feet away

I couldn't stop looking at it. It was mesmerizing and I could of stared at it all day, but the teacher, Mr. Aizawa I think, was telling everyone to put on our training uniforms and get outside for a quirk apprehension test. 

After getting ready, I headed outside. Mr. Aizawa explained the rules of the test and said that the person who gets last will be expelled. I knew he was bluffing, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try my hardest. While waiting in line for the sprint test, I took a look at my soulmate. He is always happy and never fail to cheer people up, but when he is near... lets call him boom boom boy, he is always afraid, like he's going to get hurt. Other than with Boom Boom boy, my soulmate has an overflowing personality that matches my tattoo. This will definitely be an interesting year. I can't wait

1009 words 

P.S. If I make any grammatical errors, please ignore them, and in the future I'll try to make chapters 1000 words or more but I am a student and homework sucks :(